Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
MONSERRAT H.
MONSERRAT H.
tijuana
la verdad este producto me ha encantando mucho se los recomiendo a todos en serio esto es una hoya de verdad me encanto mucho se los juro es maravilloso se los recomiendo a todos
I use a lot of products, including influenster. But now I'm going to talk a little bit about Mary Kay's facial base, guys, my God with that base, legal coverage, it's a natural, excellent, prickly shine.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I absolutely love this product.whenever i need anything i go to it and its very easy to find. I live it and i recommend it to people to buy.
Me encanta es muy util y pedo llevarla conmigo siempre al igual que mi celular es muy util
Kamila R.
Kamila R.
Venezuela

I love this case, because it is perfect to go out one day do not want to carry bag. for me it is perfect
Meghrig H.
Meghrig H.
Vienna
I've had this for so long about 3 years ago and still i have it and i use it its amazing and the mirror place is amazing
Dayane O.
Dayane O.
Perfeito cabe em qualquer lugar, dá pra fazer aquele retoque no batom, e fazer a sua maquiagem no ônibus ou até mesmo na fila do banco!
Lua V.
Lua V.
Córdoba
Los estuches de mary kay me han atrapado. Se los juro, te entra lo necesario y ademas le agrega un toque de glamour a tu outfit sin querer

MARY KAY HAS A PERFECT BASE WITH HIGH COVERAGE, THE CORRECTIVE REALLY DOES ALL THAT PROMISES, ALSO LIKES A LOT OF SILK LIPS LINE IS WORTHY TO WAIT SPENDING
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Ciudad de México
I love the color it has! But it does not have as much space as I would sometimes my things went out and my cell phone was scratched by some coins or my keys, although for the price it is ok