Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
The one i have is too small for a phone but works well for what i use it for
Alli R.
A very very functional product. I was able to carry everything I needed. !!
... L.
Maracanaú
I wanted a free sample, it must be very good. I want it for me. Very beautiful. Mary Kay is one of the best products. Could you send me some free samples? Please, I do not have the money to pay, I'm poor.
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Imane b.
83400
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative"
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Blendina A.
I love this product so much it's a great place to store your phone and it fits my iPhone. I really like this product and the mirror comes in handy it's really great! I do recommend this to others!!!!!!
Janel C.
I absolutely love the Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme. It is long lasting and adds moisture to dry cracked lips, helping them to heal quickly. The packaging is quite simple and the price is fair for what it does. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Elizabeth T.
I think it's a good cute glow that leaves a little color and brightness to it. It lasted much longer than expected but if your in a restaurant and your eating and drinking a lot that will not last the whole dinner, but it's still a great product. Actually there is nothing special about this is just as good as a lot of lip glosses drugstore. You're practically just paying for the brand. I'm sure you can find a lot of duplicates for this product. It was creamy and had a good applicator
Mary Kay products are very good, so it's hard to say, KNOW? The brightness Nourishine completely surprised me, and my color to the natural and say with certainly more beautiful and tone of naked microbrilhos with Dourados that are not on the lips apparen't But that makes all the difference.
Many people talk about the texture brightness in US Why and sticky, or because the flows, and totally different. and creamy, but not too liquid and, you know! And Grossinho, FIXED well on the lips, has um smell of delicious vanilla, MAC lipstick type, and is ending with a very nice.