Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Blendina A.
I love this product so much it's a great place to store your phone and it fits my iPhone. I really like this product and the mirror comes in handy it's really great! I do recommend this to others!!!!!!
Janel C.
I absolutely love the Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme. It is long lasting and adds moisture to dry cracked lips, helping them to heal quickly. The packaging is quite simple and the price is fair for what it does. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Elizabeth T.
I think it's a good cute glow that leaves a little color and brightness to it. It lasted much longer than expected but if your in a restaurant and your eating and drinking a lot that will not last the whole dinner, but it's still a great product. Actually there is nothing special about this is just as good as a lot of lip glosses drugstore. You're practically just paying for the brand. I'm sure you can find a lot of duplicates for this product. It was creamy and had a good applicator
Mary Kay products are very good, so it's hard to say, KNOW? The brightness Nourishine completely surprised me, and my color to the natural and say with certainly more beautiful and tone of naked microbrilhos with Dourados that are not on the lips apparen't But that makes all the difference.
Many people talk about the texture brightness in US Why and sticky, or because the flows, and totally different. and creamy, but not too liquid and, you know! And Grossinho, FIXED well on the lips, has um smell of delicious vanilla, MAC lipstick type, and is ending with a very nice.
Rebeca D.
Ótimos produtos!! Não tenho o que reclamar.. Produtos muito populares, os queridinhos da galera. Minha experiencia foi um das melhores!! Todos os produtos me deram ótimos resultados.. Tanto os pós, bases, gloos.. Amei todos!!
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
Sharon C.
Ciudad de México
I love the color it has! But it does not have as much space as I would sometimes my things went out and my cell phone was scratched by some coins or my keys, although for the price it is ok
Tamires D.
Eu tenho uma revendedora Mary Kay que fornece os produtos até a comodidade da minha casa. Comprei com minha revendedora a Renata. O preço é bem acessível. A durabilidade é muito boa, eu adoro, qualidade conta muito. Compraria sim, vale muito a pena!!!
Nicolly W.
Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Suporte Wallet Cosmético com Espelho ~ Mantém Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush e muito mais!
E D C B
Liisa O.
Edmonton
I use Mary Kay products a lot but I use mostly their matte foundation. I looks really good when I wear it but the only downside is that is slides off easily so you must use setting spray or powder.
Regina T.
Rio de Janeiro
I love the products Mary Kay. Moisturizers, lipsticks, pencils.Yes.Easy application and hydration. Yes, I always buy it and recommend it. Consultant Mary Kay. Beautiful packaging.Beautiful packaging. Colorful and easy to handle.Yes. Would buy again