Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
The one i have is too small for a phone but works well for what i use it for
Alli R.
A very very functional product. I was able to carry everything I needed. !!
Imane b.
83400
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative"
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
lana a.
Cairo, 6th of October
I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it ,
Ane P.
Recife
This product is amazing. The color and the duration ir unbelievable. I loved! It’s exactly what I expected. I will bough again. The price is ok and the product is excellent.
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Valeria L.
It's really cute. You can carry a lot of things in there. This tool is really helpful when you are out... However, the mirror cuality is strange. Not bad, but strange
Gipssy C.
i  loved that case I was fascinated with him, not only for the good mirror that is wonderful because that way I can see myself putting on my lips, but the best are the compartments osea I fit too many things now not only I have the mirror I also have the lipstick is like having Everything at once, everything I need to be beautiful and beautiful in a single case I can keep there until my cell phone, I certainly love it I give it a 10000