Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Flor P.
Es muy práctico pero no cómodo, por el tamaño y también que no cabe tanto por lo delgado que es
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Mary mary! I love you and your products. They're beautiful and pigmented. Love this holder.
Ana S.
Ai gente , ela é perfeita e vem com espelho e maravigold , amei . Super estilosa . Aiaiaiai
I'Koya L.
It held my phone pretty good and orher stuff I had like my money stylus and my lip gloss.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
I haven't really used this, but it's cute and I didn't have many options to review stuff.
Patricia S.
Piketon, OH
I love the colors they are amazing brilliant long lasting colors that' last all day long
Cynthia P.
Salisbury, NC
Omg this is to die for I love it..perfect for my phone and when I need a mirror on the go
Kyla G.
For sure the best thing yet! Makes it super easy to use and to carry around! Loveeeeee!
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
It was strong and held everything perfect and in place and it last a long time for me
Kristin S.
Warren, OH
This product is great! I would love to have 50 more of them! 😍 Great for gifts also