Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alanis B.
Ótimo. .... muito eficiente .... é ótimo quando vc não quer carregar muitas coisas excelente para sair.
Lauren R.
Just writing things to please influencer. I always liked Mary Kay and I'm sure the product is decent
Treasure E.
Haleyville , AL
I love the convenience of it. It can hold everything that I may need. Would definitely recommend it!
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Someone gave it to me, it has a nice design and it's practical, there's not much to say about this.
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Lacey T.
Love this bag so much! I personally use it to put my small eyeshadow palettes in for safe keeping.
Lexie M.
Austin
Typically one of the best products I’ve found to use. Very affordable for the quality it puts out.
Misty L.
Jefferson City, MO
Love that this is cute and functional. I can fit all my cards and even my phone in one location.
Flor P.
Es muy práctico pero no cómodo, por el tamaño y también que no cabe tanto por lo delgado que es
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Mary mary! I love you and your products. They're beautiful and pigmented. Love this holder.