Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #95 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL
This is gorgeous and versatile. Love that I can keep everything in this wallet and look good doing it .it's very cool !
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
This is great for on the go, your purse, traveling on vacation, even as gifts. Little girls would like this as much as adults.
Blendina A.
I love this product so much it's a great place to store your phone and it fits my iPhone. I really like this product and the mirror comes in handy it's really great! I do recommend this to others!!!!!!
Stefani C.

Brand super super mega hyper powerful powerful elegant meets what promises cos its great products I super recommend it to everyone
Stacy Michele S.
Nunca he tenido uno . Pero me imagino que sería bueno para guardar nuestras cosas cuando salimos y lo queremos llevar bolso grande
Iisaabeel H.

I really like my lips look and feel but when I make a trend or to give me a more striking look
or attractive according to ocacion
lana a.
Cairo, 6th of October
I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it ,
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
Gipssy C.
i  loved that case I was fascinated with him, not only for the good mirror that is wonderful because that way I can see myself putting on my lips, but the best are the compartments osea I fit too many things now not only I have the mirror I also have the lipstick is like having Everything at once, everything I need to be beautiful and beautiful in a single case I can keep there until my cell phone, I certainly love it I give it a 10000