Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
julia f.
Muito lindooo, preciso de um com urgência para combinar com minha bolsa que é a mesma cor e muito parecida.
elidionara n.
Aí que linda quero muito...maravilhosa toda mulher quer uma dessas pq ela é super linda e delicada...amei
Alanis B.
Ótimo. .... muito eficiente .... é ótimo quando vc não quer carregar muitas coisas excelente para sair.
Molly L.
Madison, WI
I love this quick on the go mirror case because I love having a real mirror in my pocket at all times!
Lauren R.
Just writing things to please influencer. I always liked Mary Kay and I'm sure the product is decent
Treasure E.
Haleyville , AL
I love the convenience of it. It can hold everything that I may need. Would definitely recommend it!
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Someone gave it to me, it has a nice design and it's practical, there's not much to say about this.
Lacey T.
Love this bag so much! I personally use it to put my small eyeshadow palettes in for safe keeping.
Misty L.
Jefferson City, MO
Love that this is cute and functional. I can fit all my cards and even my phone in one location.