Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #90 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney R.
Tampa, FL
This little gold pouch was a hit when it was a stomach pain with a little mirror on the inside and a little trial size lip gloss that you could carry it along with you phone
Neilyn A.
Allentown, PA
Good for traveling or just to have in your purse. Can just add little things you might need during the day. Very helpful, and super convenient.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I love this make up bag but it's kind of pricey I mean I wouldn't get it and I bought it twice because the zipper or inside of it and I paid about around 40 bucks for it or maybe more than that I me I would prefer you to get a drugstore bag or maybe another bag but I just think this bag is really pricey for the price I paid for it and I think I should get more than I expected in the mirror it breaks easily
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL
This is gorgeous and versatile. Love that I can keep everything in this wallet and look good doing it .it's very cool !
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Mary mary! I love you and your products. They're beautiful and pigmented. Love this holder.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
This is great for on the go, your purse, traveling on vacation, even as gifts. Little girls would like this as much as adults.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this is so great to have!! It's so compact holds mainly everything. Such nice packaging always getting compliments on it I got mine online I can't remember the website but I will find it and definitely check out some more
Bebe K.
Not a big fan. I mean the idea of it is cute but you add a lipgloss or any of that it packs up the wallet and makes it look stuffed and fat. The colors and way it was made is nice just wish they made it work to where you can actually fit a phone and gloss .
Nicole D.
Mary Kay has always been my go to make up. I love every single thing they have. plus it is that much money.
Maria Q.
I have PINK SHIMMER ! I enjoy using this brand. The lipstick applies easy and doesn't give you a ruff hard time . It leaves you with a easy good looking not layered or smudged look . Its a variety of different colors . It moisturizes your lips very well . I think everyone should try it .