Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Rachel G.
Boone, NC
LOVE this product. The case is very convenient. The gloss lasts a long time, both the product on my face and in the tube. It's very easy to use, the applicator is so smooth. You get a good deal with this- definitely would buy again!
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Brooke T.
I received this little gift from a friend and I use it everyday! I love it! I keep my tablet in it! It's super cute and classy! I use it sort of like a wallet/clutch. I would recommend buying this because it's super cute and versatile!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These are great. They actually came with a small bright red gloss inside and were a free gift with purchase, the phone is a great idea though. I have a large amount of these new still and I need to figure out how to sale. Lol
Brianna P.
Mesquite
This is such a cute phone case. Well I use it as a phone case to carry around when I don't feel like using a purse plus it has a mirror that I love looking in! It's such a good price and will definitely will recommend to others
Debbie H.
Winchester
I used to be a Mary Kay user for years, I
I don’t like the fact their newer products dry out quicker and price has gotten very high. I think it’s hard to apply and doesn’t look as good. I wouldn’t try again
Pilar M.
Ocala , FL
What I love about this case is that’s pretty, it’s sleek the closure holds right I’m able to store my phone and a few little touch up make up items I need, I picked this up from a local Mary Kay consultant
Cinthia C.
ONGGG GIRLS WHEN I TELL U THIS IS GREAT ITS SOOOO GREAT LIKE WOW I WOULD DEFINITELY TRY AGAIN I USE THE PRODUCT ON A EVERY DAY LIKE WOW , it’s so easy to apply I use this on the go also , I would recommend it girls