Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esvin C.
Front Royal
I felt like this item with a little pricey expression Li for the material I didn't feel like I got my money's worth what I purchased this again no was the item cute yes but I felt like once I stuck my items in the pockets they would fall out the zipper would get stock I was not impressed with this item I wouldn't recommend it
Maryleigh C.
Knox
Love this little wallet. Perfect for when your running a bunch of errands. I love it because I have kiddos so I can just throw this inside the diaper bag and go. I would definitely purchase again. The convenience of this little wallet is all every busy momma needs
Rachel G.
Boone, NC
LOVE this product. The case is very convenient. The gloss lasts a long time, both the product on my face and in the tube. It's very easy to use, the applicator is so smooth. You get a good deal with this- definitely would buy again!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this little gift from a friend and I use it everyday! I love it! I keep my tablet in it! It's super cute and classy! I use it sort of like a wallet/clutch. I would recommend buying this because it's super cute and versatile!
Taylor
This cute clutch is a perfect fit for your purse and it holds cosmetic brushes, your cell phone, lipsticks and many other things you can buy it almost anywhere and I would buy it for anyone and is very helpful for traveling.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Brianna P.
Mesquite
This is such a cute phone case. Well I use it as a phone case to carry around when I don't feel like using a purse plus it has a mirror that I love looking in! It's such a good price and will definitely will recommend to others
Debbie H.
Winchester
I used to be a Mary Kay user for years, I
I don’t like the fact their newer products dry out quicker and price has gotten very high. I think it’s hard to apply and doesn’t look as good. I wouldn’t try again
Melanie D.
Covington
I’ve had this for awhile now and I take it with me everywhere I go . I keep it in my bag . Inside I like to keep my lip product for that day, powder, and brush . It’s keeps those things in neatly and has a mirror which is great .
donna b.
This is the best thing yet I always keep it in my purse and I actually need another one too out of all the other products is to the best out of all the other products and I will buy this a thousand times