Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacki S.
Jacki S.
Fordland, MO
Tbisnsi my favorite gift to give out. Its awesome and every girl needs one. It fits.more than just your lip gloss or lipstick. It fits your ID cardsbcash and etc. Love it!!!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
KILLEEN, TX
Super convenient for girls night out! No need to carry a bulky purse around! This will hold your phone, money, ID,lip gloss etc! And it has a convenient mirror built in!
Destinee G.
Destinee G.
Aurora, CO
I sell mary kay and i love all the products . the products are high end . i love to work at home and sell makeup i never wear makeup untill mary kay came into my life 💋
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
really cool I love the product I recommend is accessible on the cost and worth is great I would always buy it as it is super spectacular is not so expensive, and worth
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
As a Mary Kay Consultant I can tell that this is a limited time only item but Mary Kay products are amazing! I highly recommend their skin care line!
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I love the mary kay lip gloss, when i apply to my lips definitely you need need a lipstick. I love the the glitters and its very shiny...
arianna b.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product.whenever i need anything i go to it and its very easy to find. I live it and i recommend it to people
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
I carry this around with me in my purse. It's convinent. It holds lip gloss an lipstick. Bobby pins and pony tails.
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR
I like the nude colors in lip gloss. It has great lasting power. It is more expensive but it lasts a long time.
beth f.
beth f.
Worcester, MA
This worked nicely. It gave my lips a nice shine. The taste/flavor was okay. It didn't last long enough though.