Mary Kay Affection Eau De Parfum ~ 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Aly P.

BY MARY KAY

• I have been looking everywhere for this, but it seems tha...2 Answers
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
I receive a Mary Kay fragrance Mist as a gift. It had a wonderful scent to it but it did not last very long. It is a great spray for a quick little freshening up but is not an old a lasting perfume. It was a reasonable price if I had purchased it therefore I would consider buying something like that again.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have always loved Mary Kay's products. This perfume is no exception – I love the clean modern packaging and the musky almost Asian undertones to the sent. When I purchased it there was also a body wash and lotion that smell equally as amazing.
ruby r.
This perfume smells alright for the price. It has a nice looking bootle but it is not my cup of tea. I have used it a few times to give it a chance. Not so long lasting and has a bit of a musky smell
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I love the smell of this perfume, I got it as an anniversary present but it doesn't stay on all day which is something I prefer so I'm not continuously spraying myself but the smell is lovely it's just not for me
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This scent is really deep and strong. It did grow on me a tad and I will wear it occasionally but it is pretty over the top. One small spray is all you need, anything more is extreme overkill! Not their best!
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Scent lasts so long! You can spray it in the morning and it'll last all night which is amazing for moments when you can't go back to your house and spray yourself again. Also lovely scent!
Cheyenne J.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume from Mary Kay. It's a spicy, oriental scent. It has a strong peppery scent on the front and fades into a spicy, oriental scnet with notes of vanilla. I love this and buy it frequently.
Stephanie C.
Their packaging is always so so so classy and gorgeous.... Never smelled or tried this perfume before but I know that once I do I will fall in love because all of their products are simply amazing...
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this perfume! Especially in the winter. It's one of those perfumes that once you spray it and give it a few minutes to mix with your natural scent it smells delicious, feminine and fierce.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable, it was exactly what I was looking for. Every easy to use and find.
Jessica S.
I have been looking everywhere for this, but it seems that it has been discontinued. Do you know of a similar scent?