Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Net wt.

by Mary Kay

For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal.

Specific Needs

Item Weight: 1 ounces

Has anyone ever used this product? Thoughts?
These last few months have been ugly outbreaks in the face, I'm desperate to try something that dismiya me. do you recommend this?
Is this worth a try or should I invest into something else?
Start your review of Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Net wt.!
How would you rate this product?
Daniella G.
Rockford, IL
Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Net wt. uploaded by Daniella G.
Why hello there my little zit zapper!! This acne treatment gel was a life saver during my teenage years! Easy to use and delivers results 🥰
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
I used this stuff since high school and it really helped me clear up any blemishes and issues I was having. I would recommend this to anyone.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
If you have sensitive skin and don’t have acne a lot but when you do it’s usually in a very noticeable place then I recommend this product for you. I bought this by Christmas as nice and have never found another product as good and quick acting as this acne product. It’s a great price as it only takes a small amount to treat the area . I highly recommend this product to any age or skin type!
Denise V.
Mesa, AZ
Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Net wt. uploaded by Denise V.
Best acne product I’ve ever used! Clears pimples fast! I have super oily skin, when I was pregnant and even before I was prone to acne. After one bottle I was clear of acne and hardly have any breakouts! Amazing I love the Clear proof acne line!
Lupiitha M.
Bay City (Texas)
I think this product is perfect for those with isolated breakouts. I personally do not get full face breakouts but I'll get clusters from time to time so spot treatment works best. This works great! I am able to spot treat and my breakouts take a few days vs a week or more to heal. Also in the past I've avoided benzsoyl anything because previouse products have over dried my skin, however this does not. Great value seeing you get an ounce of product vs .35 oz with origins similar product.
Crys V.
Dallas
I love this product. It literally works overnight, for me of course. Its super effective, and not at all pricey. Great price for a grear brand. You should pair it with their facial care routine. The boxing is decent, looks like a mary kay product.
Jasmine A.
whittier
This is what you need ! It works great if you have a pimple place a little dot of the formula on the pimple and it will dry it & make it smaller .. it was effective for me ! It all depends on everyone’s skin as well !
Bethany D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have used this every time I had a bump. I would apply after cleansing. It’s worth the money.
Allie Y.
Lynwood, CA
Been using this spot treatment for years. Works well with drying out any blemishes. If I notice a blemish I’ll dab a small amount on & within a few days it’ll be gone. If I catch the blemish early enough 9/10 goes away within a day. I put a little layer on areas when my pores are enlarged & the salicylic acid helps reduce the size. Definitely be careful & use sparingly & only when needed as too often can result in a chemical burn & irritation. (Speaking from experience!!)
Remington L.
Tualatin, OR
Perfect spot treatment! Place a small dot on any imperfections and they are gone by the next day!