BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay
  • "I been using Mary Kay for yrs , I really like their products, the perfumes, the makeup, The skin care, very good product for a good price" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a wonderful consultant and have also received some great products from Influenster to try!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey compare to store brands but MAC is twice the cost and mary mary work just as good if not better." in 6 reviews
  • "I will say there is one item Mary Kay offers that I prefer over any other product line and thats there oil free eye makeup remover." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all I definitely would recommend MK, I'm just not sure that I would return as a customer given the animal testing part." in 5 reviews
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
I've been using Mary Kay for awhile now. I tried different types of their products and they seem to be a great brand all by themselves. It is difficult to obtain the products because you do need a consultant but honestly the products are worth every penny. If you are hesitant on paying that extra buck go ahead and try to get a sample of the products first. They have many Lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, skin care and etc in samples. I've been debating on taking that leap to become a consultant myself.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
I'm so happy I found someone I trust to sell me Mary Kay because I'm absolutely obsessed with their products. I did not have to wait for my order to arrive because the sales lady already had the products. The quality is sephora like but a bit more economical. The best part is being able to make payment until your bill is paid off. I enjoyed purchasing products at home. No long lines, rude people, and no traffic. Also getting to try the products before purchasing is great.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
Mary Kay has some amazing products and some not so good products! Some of the skin products make my skin break out...so it's not good for sensitive skin! They do have some good makeup products but I wouldn't recommend their skin care! The one thing they have that I LOVE is the lip scrub! It's much better than Chapstick at making your lips never get chapped again!!!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
They're a little pricey, but they last!!! All of my Mary Kay products have lasted me over a year now including eye shadows, mascara, eyeliners, cc cream, and more. I love their consultants friendly atmospheres, my friends and I just had a party for the holidays where I received a free under eye corrector that DOES WONDERS. I'm a fan!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is the Mary Kay cleansing brush, I have very sensitive skin, so I only use this every few days. I have noticed major skin improvements since using these brush. I don't have the clarisonic but this is very good for me.
I've been using this, The gentle exfoliation and the biggest difference in my skin quality.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
I find Mary Kay detestable as an organization. Religious bigotry and Stepford Wife conformity within consultant meetings. Since then, they began testing on animals--there is zero excuse for torturing animals for cosmetics--thankfully, there are far higher quality products made by companies that are cruelty-free.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I started selling Mary Kay in 2012 and I love it! The company is amazing and helps out with so many different great causes. I love all of the products because I don't have any problems using them with my sensitive skin. Also they cater to so many different people from older to younger and even to men
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup brands, from their parties to show off their products to the products themselves you can't go wrong. Their products are worth every cent and depending on the product they last for awhile. Their eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara are definitely my favorites!
Bri T.
Bri T.
Craigville, IN
They are a little expensive but the products are great I recommend the make up remover and the lip gloss!! Also if u are a teen and have acne I would defiantly recommend the clear proof set! U can get a travel size so u can sample or ask a local Mary Kay seller to give it a try!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay face time wise cleanser & moisture worked well for me on the past. Didn't dry out my face, so the other day I decided to buy a gloss. Well this gloss is just really sticky is a beautiful shade (berry me) but my hair keeps getting stuck in it.. I'll stick with matte.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What product can you not live without?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
What is your favorite product? and why? thank you
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
Is Mary Kay cruelty free?
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
How did you find your Beauty Consultant?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
What is your favorite Mary Kay product and why? Thanks everyone!!