Mary Kay

by Mary Kay

Does anyone feel sore after using the Mary Kay Hydrogel Eye Patches?
Is Mary Kay worth it and how does it compare to other products?F4F
what is the favorite product from mary key? Mary Kay
Start your review of Mary Kay!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I been using Mary Kay for yrs , I really like their products, the perfumes, the makeup, The skin care, very good product for a good pricein reviews
They are a little pricey compare to store brands but MAC is twice the cost and mary mary work just as good if not better.in reviews
I have a wonderful consultant and have also received some great products from Influenster to try!in reviews
I will say there is one item Mary Kay offers that I prefer over any other product line and thats there oil free eye makeup remover.in reviews
I started using it after receiving a Vox Box from Influenster, and I have been hooked and purchasing a variety of products from them since then.in reviews
member-7fa521
Mary Kay uploaded by member-7fa521
This new body care game is a delight! After a long day or after a wake-up, I like to give myself a moment of luxury with the perfect duo to cheer up: Mary Kay® Scented Body Lotion and Mary Kay® Scented Shower Gel. The delicious notes of apple and almond combine to create a daily dose of hydration and relaxation with a beautiful aroma.
Melissa  D.
Celebration, FL
Mary Kay uploaded by Melissa  D.
This particular product didn't come up on the list but I had to review it because it works! The only thing that needs to be improved is the amount of gel in the jar. It settles to the bottom and you have to keep it upside down for a bit so the patches are covered. It comes with a handy mini scoop to remove the patches with ease. The patches are cooling and after 20 minutes, your undereye area is tight, lifted and smooth. Just rub in any excess gel and your good to go.
Heather S.
Radcliff, KY
Mary Kay uploaded by Heather S.
I was gifted one of these to try out on one eye so I could see the results after use. Let me tell you honey if this isn't the best when it comes to eye gels! I wore this for 25 minutes on one side and after application you could feel that baby working on less than three minutes of having it on! It's very rare that I find a eye product that works that good and has the results this one had within the first use! When I took it off and looked at both under eyes you could visibly see that my dark circles had significantly lightened up! My fine lines under my eyes were barely even there! I was really amazed with how well this product worked! I love the look of the eye gel which had almost a pearl look to it with what looked like to me was sparkles in it! All I know is if you haven't tried these bad boys you really need too! They are the Holy Grail when it comes to eye gels! If I could rate this product 10 stars I would!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Mary Kay uploaded by Terry W.
Mary Kay uploaded by Terry W.
MARY KAY I absolutely love. It has two of the best lip glosses l use all the time. I also love their perfumes which l get on a regular basis. My boyfriend's sister sells it and ships the products up to me right away. There prices are sky high,but if l want a good perfume or a pretty lip gloss l order from her. Below is a mug l got for #Christmas two years ago from #Mary Kay. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Adriana C.
Rodeo, CA
Mary Kay uploaded by Adriana C.
Mary Kay uploaded by Adriana C.
They refresh my under eyes and are so soft easy to apply pretty. Pricey only comes with 40 patches use 2 xs a week comes with spatula to hold patches smell fresh
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Mary Kay uploaded by Taina L.
Mary Kay uploaded by Taina L.
These eye patches are gorgeous. The patches refresh my eyes, but at the same time hydrate, calm and soften my eyes. When my eyes feel very tired I use them for twenty minutes. #MaryKay #influenster #eyepatches #hydrate #hydrogel #beauty #calm #skincare Mary Kay
Gabriela C.
Charlotte, NC
Mary Kay uploaded by Gabriela C.
El mejor Dúo #Mary#Kay para el cuerpo El gel de baño y la crema la combinación de almendra y manzana hacen un aroma delicioso me encantó buenos productos aroma muy duradero en el cuerpo los recomiendo!!!
tracy M.
I love Mary Kay makeup. It is very good makeup. Mary Kay makeup is made up of minerals which is good for your face and isn't harsh on your skin. I have tried other makeup and some how they make me break out but this makeup doesn't. I rated 5 stars because it is very good their makeup I love and I wear all the time. Yes threw the day all you have to do is apply at least 1 more time. Beside that it flawless my makeup every time I do it. Their frangrances I love it smells so good and stays on a long time.
Chrissy W.
Coffeen, IL
Mary Kay uploaded by Chrissy W.
I have been using Mary Kay for over a year and became a Independent Consultant! I can try all the new products and I absolutely LOVE it all!!
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, I am loving it. The company is wonderful, the products are amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ninebeth V.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Rhiannon R. il y a 9 mois
No soreness here. What it’s done for my skin has kicked dark circles, and bags under the eyes away! I love the cooling sensation! Super nice and relaxing!
sopio K.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
natalia B. il y a 2 ans
I had eyeliner years ago and it was really good ;-)
Amanda H.
Conroe, TX
il y a 4 ans
Mary Kay how hard is it to be a mary kay beauty rep?
Shauna A. il y a 3 ans
You get out of your business what you put into it. You have to enjoy people and be able to handle small crowds. Knowing your product is the main key. I loved being a consultant but I let life get in the way and stopped, but I will get back in it one day!
Olivia D.
il y a 5 ans
who uses Mary Kay products??? i️ just bought the starter package 🙃
Jocelyn G. il y a un an
I use the cleanser moisturizer mask and hydrating idk what it’s called but it’s for dry skin and it’s worked wonders on my dry skin
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 5 ans
Mary Kay how does this community feel about Mary Kay? Do you feel it’s only for older woman???
Nicole A. il y a 5 ans
Age aside I don't shop Mary Kay or Avon or any catalog makeup just my opinion I'm sure they have great products