BY MARY KAY

• Mary Kay que mulher não quer ne? Uma das melhores base ...3 Answers
  • Is Mary Kay cruelty free? 20 Answers
Mary Kay
  • "I been using Mary Kay for yrs , I really like their products, the perfumes, the makeup, The skin care, very good product for a good price" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a wonderful consultant and have also received some great products from Influenster to try!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey compare to store brands but MAC is twice the cost and mary mary work just as good if not better." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all I definitely would recommend MK, I'm just not sure that I would return as a customer given the animal testing part." in 5 reviews
  • "I will say there is one item Mary Kay offers that I prefer over any other product line and thats there oil free eye makeup remover." in 5 reviews
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I went to a Mary Kay party thrown by my friend’s mom who had just become a Mary Kay consultant. It was a mother daughter facial night and there was another Mary Kay consultant. I don’t have bad acne but out of my friends it is probably the worst but I wasn’t self conscious about it until this party. One of the consultants (not my friends mom) kept talking about how terrible my acne was and how I needed a whole set of their products to make it go away. I ended up just going with a TimeWise Oily to Combination Skin Set that included a cleanser, moisturizer, day and night cream. I was looking forward to trying it but they ended up giving me the Normal to Dry Skin version of it and it made me so greasy and it didn’t work and they ended up insisting that I had ordered the Normal to Dry version and I felt so self conscious about my skin afterwards and am just now starting to be more confident about it. My experience really turned my away from using anymore Mary Kay products or going to anymore parties.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I went to a bridal party that a MK representative was hosting as there was a free space. I made it known I was between jobs but still was pressured into buying something. I ended up getting the Satin Hands bundle. The rep was very pushy and very rude about our imperfections. I went to another event and all it was was a thing to try to get us to join MK. I didn’t like the community they have or my rep and I haven’t bought anything from them since. My friends bought huge makeup sets for the wedding that I know they haven’t used since. The MK rep also didn’t follow through with the promises she’s made and has called me a trillion times since.
Brooke C.
Gilbert
I use the clear proof charcoal face mask. I love this product so much. When it dries it shows your problem areas. You literally just wipe it off with a wet cloth and you’re done. My only complaint is that you use a lot of it and it’s difficult to apply evenly without using a lot of product, so you run out faster. Other than that I love it!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Mary Kay has the best skincare and cosmetics. There prices are affordable and their consultants are pleasant and knowledgeable about their products. The products are high quality. My favorite purchase is the Satin Hands Set, Satin Lips Set, and Lipsticks. I would recommend Mary Kay, to anyone looking for reasonable priced beauty products that can be delivered to them.
Shara J.
Beaverton, OR
I have an autoimmune disease and my hormone levels are always all over the place. Mary Kay’s ClearProof acne system is the ONLY thing that really works to clear up my face. I’ve tried many other products and brands and was getting frustrated...until I found this acne set. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with acne!
Javon C.
Very great brand of makeup! I would say that the makeup is affordable! I only wear their CC cream foundation though! This foundation is very smooth and doesn’t have the best coverage but that’s okay because I only wear it when I don’t want a full coverage and want a very natural look!
Stacy D.
This is specific to their eye makeup remover. Of all the brands that I've tried with this type of formula, this is my favorite. Always gets all of the blackest mascara and liner. Also wipes away clean, rarely if ever still have makeup reside remaining after using. Haven't had any reactions or problems which is awesome because my old lady eyes are delicate! I have recommended this to many people. Only downside is the cost, which is steep. But I haven't found any brand that works better.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Clear Proof acne prevention system is my favorite. Although I am in my 30’s my face thinks we are still 13... so this product helps to keep my skin in check without being too harsh. I enjoy the toner and the spot treatment most
Nicole M.
I really love their products! I use their Timewise Miracle Set. My skin changes like most with the weather so I'll be needing to find a winter cleanser set, but 5 stars for me! I have combination skin, but lately it's been on the dry side. This cleanser set works great on my combination skin, but with the winter season being here and my skin being so dry, I'll make this my Summer/ Fall "go-to!"
Kelsey N.
Columbus
I love Mary Kay! Yes, the products can be expensive, but they are totally worth it! I’ve stick with Mary kay for everything but my eyeliner, setting spray, and some lip colors. But the skincare lines are great, the eye make up is wonderful (I’ve stuck with the eyeliner I used before trying Mary kay products), and I know I’m helping support women that I know and have grown to care about!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What product can you not live without?
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
Is Mary Kay cruelty free?
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
What is your favorite product? and why? thank you
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
How did you find your Beauty Consultant?
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
What is your favorite Mary Kay product and why? Thanks everyone!!