Add a Photo

Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Jan. 24, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay
I've been using Mary Kay for awhile now. I tried different types of their products and they seem to be a great brand all by themselves. It is difficult to obtain the products because you do need a consultant but honestly the products are worth every penny. If you are hesitant on paying that extra buck go ahead and try to get a sample of the products first. They have many Lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, skin care and etc in samples. I've been debating on taking that leap to become a consultant myself.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
I'm so happy I found someone I trust to sell me Mary Kay because I'm absolutely obsessed with their products. I did not have to wait for my order to arrive because the sales lady already had the products. The quality is sephora like but a bit more economical. The best part is being able to make payment until your bill is paid off. I enjoyed purchasing products at home. No long lines, rude people, and no traffic. Also getting to try the products before purchasing is great.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
Mary Kay has some amazing products and some not so good products! Some of the skin products make my skin break out...so it's not good for sensitive skin! They do have some good makeup products but I wouldn't recommend their skin care! The one thing they have that I LOVE is the lip scrub! It's much better than Chapstick at making your lips never get chapped again!!!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
Dec. 11, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay
They're a little pricey, but they last!!! All of my Mary Kay products have lasted me over a year now including eye shadows, mascara, eyeliners, cc cream, and more. I love their consultants friendly atmospheres, my friends and I just had a party for the holidays where I received a free under eye corrector that DOES WONDERS. I'm a fan!
Krissy P.
Krissy P.
I have used Mary Kay products for years and have always loved them. From the basic skin care to the new colors and Mary Kay @ Play line are all well worth the money. I could tell a difference when I tried other products, my skin just didn't look or feel as good. That's why I am now a Mary Kay Consultant. ❤ the products!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hutto, TX
I have been using Mary Kay for almost 1 year. It truly is the most AMAZING skincare I have ever used- and I have tried a lot over the years. I highly recommend trying Mary Kay. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you have nothing to lose!! I love the products so much that I became a Mary Kay beauty consultant!!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is the Mary Kay cleansing brush, I have very sensitive skin, so I only use this every few days. I have noticed major skin improvements since using these brush. I don't have the clarisonic but this is very good for me.
I've been using this, The gentle exfoliation and the biggest difference in my skin quality.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
I find Mary Kay detestable as an organization. Religious bigotry and Stepford Wife conformity within consultant meetings. Since then, they began testing on animals--there is zero excuse for torturing animals for cosmetics--thankfully, there are far higher quality products made by companies that are cruelty-free.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I started selling Mary Kay in 2012 and I love it! The company is amazing and helps out with so many different great causes. I love all of the products because I don't have any problems using them with my sensitive skin. Also they cater to so many different people from older to younger and even to men
My favorite products are the Timewise miracle set, eye makeup remover, lash primer, Ultimate Mascara (better than the Lash Love or Lash lengthening in my opinion), true dimensions lipstick and the Color Quad eye color sets. I use it every day and I always get compliments on my skin and makeup.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What product can you not live without?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
What is your favorite product? and why? thank you
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
How did you find your Beauty Consultant?
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
Is Mary Kay cruelty free?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
What is your favorite Mary Kay product and why? Thanks everyone!!