BY MARY KAY

• Mary Kay que mulher não quer ne? Uma das melhores base que eu j...3 Answers
  • Is Mary Kay cruelty free? 17 Answers
Mary Kay
  • "I been using Mary Kay for yrs , I really like their products, the perfumes, the makeup, The skin care, very good product for a good price" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a wonderful consultant and have also received some great products from Influenster to try!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey compare to store brands but MAC is twice the cost and mary mary work just as good if not better." in 6 reviews
  • "I will say there is one item Mary Kay offers that I prefer over any other product line and thats there oil free eye makeup remover." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all I definitely would recommend MK, I'm just not sure that I would return as a customer given the animal testing part." in 5 reviews
Nicole S.
Canton, OH
I really love their products! I use their Timewise Miracle Set. My skin changes like most with the weather so I'll be needing to find a winter cleanser set, but 5 stars for me! I have combination skin, but lately it's been on the dry side. This cleanser set works great on my combination skin, but with the winter season being here and my skin being so dry, I'll make this my Summer/ Fall "go-to!"
Kelsey N.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mary Kay! Yes, the products can be expensive, but they are totally worth it! I’ve stick with Mary kay for everything but my eyeliner, setting spray, and some lip colors. But the skincare lines are great, the eye make up is wonderful (I’ve stuck with the eyeliner I used before trying Mary kay products), and I know I’m helping support women that I know and have grown to care about!
Misty D.
I have uses all the products worth Mary Kay I was given a makeup party through them and I learned what colors my skin is what colors I can wear what I can't wear I was taught how to apply the make up so it is natural looking not caked on it was a very fun make up party there was about 5 of us girls that were taught what to do with make up and what not to do....the Mary Kay consultants were very gentle when applying and helping they took time to answer questions and make sure we had fun also they were not pushy into selling the products like some make up consultants are they came in with smiles and if they needed help setting up the table they allowed us to help
Journie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love Mary kay. It just seems to be a little bit pricey but totally worth it! My favorite product is their semi-matte lipstick. I wear my colors of the semi-matte everyday and always get compliments! The only downside is that it is sometimes hard to find a consultant that sells it near you.
Tiffany D.
Antioch
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their charcoal mask is amazing. You can see the impurities being lifted out of the pores. Activated charcoal acts as a magnet in this mask to get deep down and clean the skin. The best part, it's pain free as the mask just wipes away leaving your fact more lifted and pores smaller.
Hannah Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color I have in Lavender Fog and Espresso. Small size, only 0.05ml of product, but well pigmented. Not as highly pigmented as some but better than others. Goes on smooth and blends nicely and easily.

They have several colors to choose from but only three or four are matte shades which I prefer on my mature textured skin 😵 More matte options and larger size would have garnered another star ⭐ ️
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been a Mary Kay lover for years! Their concealer  is amazing. I adore their  Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation-Ivory .5  As well as any of the timewise foundations.. they have great eye shadows, although I do wish they had more to choose as far as shades go. I use their brushes and blushed too. (Strawberry Creme is such a cute color!) my favorite product remains their clear proof acne set! Ive used it for years! I highly recommend you check MK out online if you don’t already know a consultant.
Stacy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is specific to their eye makeup remover. Of all the brands that I've tried with this type of formula, this is my favorite. Always gets all of the blackest mascara and liner. Also wipes away clean, rarely if ever still have makeup reside remaining after using. Haven't had any reactions or problems which is awesome because my old lady eyes are delicate! I have recommended this to many people. Only downside is the cost, which is steep. But I haven't found any brand that works better.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mk eye primer it is really a great product !!!! It goes on very well and it is lightweight. It blend into your eye really well and isn’t very thick. I like to wear this. It helps my eye color stay on all day long
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What product can you not live without?
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
What is your favorite product? and why? thank you
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
Is Mary Kay cruelty free?
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
How did you find your Beauty Consultant?
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
What is your favorite Mary Kay product and why? Thanks everyone!!