BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay
  • "I been using Mary Kay for yrs , I really like their products, the perfumes, the makeup, The skin care, very good product for a good price" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a wonderful consultant and have also received some great products from Influenster to try!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey compare to store brands but MAC is twice the cost and mary mary work just as good if not better." in 6 reviews
  • "I will say there is one item Mary Kay offers that I prefer over any other product line and thats there oil free eye makeup remover." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all I definitely would recommend MK, I'm just not sure that I would return as a customer given the animal testing part." in 5 reviews
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
I've been using Mary Kay for awhile now. I tried different types of their products and they seem to be a great brand all by themselves. It is difficult to obtain the products because you do need a consultant but honestly the products are worth every penny. If you are hesitant on paying that extra buck go ahead and try to get a sample of the products first. They have many Lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, skin care and etc in samples. I've been debating on taking that leap to become a consultant myself.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
They're a little pricey, but they last!!! All of my Mary Kay products have lasted me over a year now including eye shadows, mascara, eyeliners, cc cream, and more. I love their consultants friendly atmospheres, my friends and I just had a party for the holidays where I received a free under eye corrector that DOES WONDERS. I'm a fan!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is the Mary Kay cleansing brush, I have very sensitive skin, so I only use this every few days. I have noticed major skin improvements since using these brush. I don't have the clarisonic but this is very good for me.
I've been using this, The gentle exfoliation and the biggest difference in my skin quality.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
I find Mary Kay detestable as an organization. Religious bigotry and Stepford Wife conformity within consultant meetings. Since then, they began testing on animals--there is zero excuse for torturing animals for cosmetics--thankfully, there are far higher quality products made by companies that are cruelty-free.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup brands, from their parties to show off their products to the products themselves you can't go wrong. Their products are worth every cent and depending on the product they last for awhile. Their eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara are definitely my favorites!
Bri T.
Bri T.
Craigville, IN
They are a little expensive but the products are great I recommend the make up remover and the lip gloss!! Also if u are a teen and have acne I would defiantly recommend the clear proof set! U can get a travel size so u can sample or ask a local Mary Kay seller to give it a try!
Kelsie N.
Kelsie N.
Welch, OK
I love Mary Kay! All of my face products come from MK! I love that it promotes women empowerment. And if I don't like the product, or color I chose I can exchange it! At home convenient shopping and a wonderful consultant to help with questions. What more could a girl need?
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
I've been using Mary Kay Botanicals Effects - formula # 2 for a little under a year. It's very affordable and works great for very sensitive skin. It helped even out my skin and get rid of pesky blemishes. I will definitely continue to purchase from my Mary Kay consultant.
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA
I love Mary Kay.It never put acne on my face.It is very healthy. The Pros about Mary Kay is it is cheap and never messy like the others one their no cons.It is very good for the face. I shop her all the time this all I buy for makeup cause it don't mess up my face
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time using a Mary Kay product and I have to say I'm really liking the Purifying Freshener, my face is not only soft but it really does control oil. Later today I'm going to see if it really keeps makeup fresh and in place like it says on the box.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What product can you not live without?
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
Is Mary Kay cruelty free?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
What is your favorite product? and why? thank you
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
How did you find your Beauty Consultant?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
What is your favorite Mary Kay product and why? Thanks everyone!!