BY MARY KATE & ASHLEY

Launched By The Design House Of Mary Kate And Ashley In 2003. Mary-Kate & Ashley #1 Jasmine Spice Shimmering Body Mist 4 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Notes Of Jasmine And Spice. Recommended For Daytime Use. Women see more...

Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Do not like the wet smell too wet for me and the smell is to ❀ maybe some like it I tried to see if the girls like it and its a thumb down but its my opinion so you can try for your self
hello g.
Dublin, OH
This reminds me of my high school days! In literally obsessed with it. I recently bought it but I don't remember there being any shimmer on it... Regardless it's my face. It's like Jasmine I think?
Shannon C.
I may be a thirty one year old woman, but I have to admit that this Mary Kate and Ashley body spray is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell lasts for a very long time and it's a great scent. I would definitely recommend for all ages.
Diamond T.
Wixom, MI
Is this a great product and what does it smell like