BY MARY KATE & ASHLEY

Launched By The Design House Of Mary Kate And Ashley In 2003. Mary-Kate & Ashley #1 Jasmine Spice Shimmering Body Mist 4 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Notes Of Jasmine And Spice. Recommended For Daytime Use. Women see more...

Shannon C.
I may be a thirty one year old woman, but I have to admit that this Mary Kate and Ashley body spray is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell lasts for a very long time and it's a great scent. I would definitely recommend for all ages.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Do not like the wet smell too wet for me and the smell is to ❀ maybe some like it I tried to see if the girls like it and its a thumb down but its my opinion so you can try for your self
Gregory B.
Dublin, OH
This reminds me of my high school days! In literally obsessed with it. I recently bought it but I don't remember there being any shimmer on it... Regardless it's my face. It's like Jasmine I think?
Diamond T.
Wixom, MI
Is this a great product and what does it smell like