Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Isis F.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Ashley W.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Lakeisha C.

BY MARY JANE

Mary Jane®  Peanut butter and molasses chewy candy. The great tasting mary janes you remember when you were growing up. 240 Count Tub The History: In 1884, Charles H. Miller and his three sons founded a small business manufacturing and selling homemade candy.  The building where they began making their candy had a notable past -- it was the Paul Revere House in Boston s Faneuil Hall/North End area.  After their father s death, the Miller boys split the responsibilities of the family business.  Charles N. Miller took charge of the manufacturing and wholesale operations while his brothers ran the retail store.  In 1914, after a fairly successful business was established and the Charles N. Miller Company was one of some reputation, they began manufacturing Mary Janes.  The molasses and peanut butter candy was named for their favorite aunt, Mary see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are my moms favorite they are pretty good, good flavor although they do get stuck in your teeth" in 11 reviews
  • "These come in second to bit-o-honey, which is not a peanut butter flavor but very similar in shape and texture. " in 11 reviews
  • "They are very chewy and take a while to eat but they taste sooo good." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the peanut butter flavor and that smooth creamy taste that you can't stop eating." in 3 reviews
  • "Nothing has changed with them over the years, a great childhood memory candy." in 3 reviews
Isis F.
El Cajon
The iconic Mary Jane!! If you love reese peanut butter cups, this is the candy for you to snack on! This candy is very very chewy like extra chewy taffy, so I would not recommend for little kids. Overall it's DELISH, has a strong peanut butter flavor!
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Super chewy with really good peanut butter flavor. I absolutely loved getting this candy as a kid when I was trick or treating.
Katey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best candies, hands down! They're so delicious! They can be a bit sticky, but the flavor makes up for it!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These and the Halloween wrapped peanut butter kisses are my favorite Halloween candy ever!!! I crave them all year long
Brandi P.
Scottsburg, IN
These are my favorite candies of all times. I love when halloween comes because you can buy them everywhere and my kids get a bunch when we go trick or treating!
Kathaleen C.
usa
These are the best candies for fall! Nothing gets me in that crispy breeze, cuddles under a blanket by a campfire mood better!! Love Mary Janes!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my all time favorite Halloween candies. I hardly ever share. I eat them year round lol! #HalloweenFaves can't have just one! And they're so cheap! Go grab a few bags!
Brittany L.
these are the best peanut butter candy out there its chewy and creamy and taste just like peabut butter . i dont eat it often but every halloween or when i see it i eat some
Lauren M.
These are such a unique and delicious candy. My dad actually got me to try these. They're not too sweet and just chewy enough! I've gotten a few friends hooked also! They're a more old fashioned candy but still easy to find.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
My grandma use to always talk about these. Obsessed and addicted to these. Filled with flavor and has its own unique taste.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
never tried these do they sell in TX?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pros and cons? Worth trying?