Mary Jane Candies uploaded by isis f.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Ashley W.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Lakeisha C.

BY MARY JANE

Mary Jane®  Peanut butter and molasses chewy candy. The great tasting mary janes you remember when you were growing up. 240 Count Tub The History: In 1884, Charles H. Miller and his three sons founded a small business manufacturing and selling homemade candy.  The building where they began making their candy had a notable past -- it was the Paul Revere House in Boston s Faneuil Hall/North End area.  After their father s death, the Miller boys split the responsibilities of the family business.  Charles N. Miller took charge of the manufacturing and wholesale operations while his brothers ran the retail store.  In 1914, after a fairly successful business was established and the Charles N. Miller Company was one of some reputation, they began manufacturing Mary Janes.  The molasses and peanut butter candy was named for their favorite aunt, Mary see more...

Mary Jane Candies
  • "These come in second to bit-o-honey, which is not a peanut butter flavor but very similar in shape and texture. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my moms favorite they are pretty good, good flavor although they do get stuck in your teeth" in 11 reviews
  • "They are very chewy and take a while to eat but they taste sooo good." in 5 reviews
  • "These bring back so many childhood memories from the penny candy store!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love the peanut butter flavor and that smooth creamy taste that you can't stop eating." in 3 reviews
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
These are the best candies for fall! Nothing gets me in that crispy breeze, cuddles under a blanket by a campfire mood better!! Love Mary Janes!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my all time favorite Halloween candies. I hardly ever share. I eat them year round lol! #HalloweenFaves can't have just one! And they're so cheap! Go grab a few bags!
Brandi P.
Scottsburg, IN
These are my favorite candies of all times. I love when halloween comes because you can buy them everywhere and my kids get a bunch when we go trick or treating!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these for my children and they loved them. Very tasty old fashion candy.
Brittany L.
these are the best peanut butter candy out there its chewy and creamy and taste just like peabut butter . i dont eat it often but every halloween or when i see it i eat some
Kendra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness I have not had these in years but I can just taste them now!! Very peanut buttery I can eat one right after the other!!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Oooohhhh this is an oldie but goodie!!! This brings me way way back!! So so delicious!! I didn't even mind having them stuck all over my teeth cause they were so so good!!!!
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
My grandma use to always talk about these. Obsessed and addicted to these. Filled with flavor and has its own unique taste.
S B.
Mary Janes are ooey, gooey, peanut- buttery goodness! They are sweet and very chewy with a good mix of peanut butter and molasses flavor. We bought these when I was a kid for a penny each. They were among the huge selection of wrapped candies referred to as "penny candy". You could purchase a small brown paper bag half full for less than a quarter, which we shared between the six of us. I still love the taste. It brings back very fond memories.
Brittany P.
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Not too sweet. Peanut butter and molasses flavor. Very sticky. Have to chew it for a while. I buy at grocery and some convenient stores. Very affordable. Have to be patient when eating it.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
never tried these do they sell in TX?
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pros and cons? Worth trying?