Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Isis F.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Ashley W.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Lakeisha C.

BY MARY JANE

Mary Jane®  Peanut butter and molasses chewy candy. The great tasting mary janes you remember when you were growing up. 240 Count Tub The History: In 1884, Charles H. Miller and his three sons founded a small business manufacturing and selling homemade candy.  The building where they began making their candy had a notable past -- it was the Paul Revere House in Boston s Faneuil Hall/North End area.  After their father s death, the Miller boys split the responsibilities of the family business.  Charles N. Miller took charge of the manufacturing and wholesale operations while his brothers ran the retail store.  In 1914, after a fairly successful business was established and the Charles N. Miller Company was one of some reputation, they began manufacturing Mary Janes.  The molasses and peanut butter candy was named for their favorite aunt, Mary see more...

Mary Jane Candies
  • "These are my moms favorite they are pretty good, good flavor although they do get stuck in your teeth" in 11 reviews
  • "These come in second to bit-o-honey, which is not a peanut butter flavor but very similar in shape and texture. " in 11 reviews
  • "They are very chewy and take a while to eat but they taste sooo good." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the peanut butter flavor and that smooth creamy taste that you can't stop eating." in 3 reviews
  • "Nothing has changed with them over the years, a great childhood memory candy." in 3 reviews
rachel c.
Newport, KY
Mary Jane is a very old candy that's been around for years but it's so good can't beat the old time candies
Meagan S.
Love these things. Great taste, very chewy. Gets stuck in your teeth for sure, but it makes it last longer ;)
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These always bring me back to childhood. My grandmother would always have some for us at her house. Yummy!
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love getting a package of these any time I'm at the gas station! They are so yummy and the kids love em!
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
One of my all time favorites. My mom used to bring me these everyday and I still love them 27 years later.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Pretty good taste sorta like a toffy mixed with carmel. Always had them in my trick or treat bag also.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Evoya S.
Tifton, GA
These chewy candies are one of my favs. Reminds me of the caramel candies. But they are a must have!
Amanda O.
I never liked this product. I think they are the thing of the past. glad no one ever gives me these!
Essence L.
Bethesda, MD
Love the little peanut pieces in Mary Janes! They taste delicious but always get stuck in my teeth.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
never tried these do they sell in TX?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pros and cons? Worth trying?