Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Lakeisha C.Mary Jane Candies uploaded by Ashley W.

BY MARY JANE

Mary Jane®  Peanut butter and molasses chewy candy. The great tasting mary janes you remember when you were growing up. 240 Count Tub The History: In 1884, Charles H. Miller and his three sons founded a small business manufacturing and selling homemade candy.  The building where they began making their candy had a notable past -- it was the Paul Revere House in Boston s Faneuil Hall/North End area.  After their father s death, the Miller boys split the responsibilities of the family business.  Charles N. Miller took charge of the manufacturing and wholesale operations while his brothers ran the retail store.  In 1914, after a fairly successful business was established and the Charles N. Miller Company was one of some reputation, they began manufacturing Mary Janes.  The molasses and peanut butter candy was named for their favorite aunt, Mary see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are my moms favorite they are pretty good, good flavor although they do get stuck in your teeth" in 11 reviews
  • "These come in second to bit-o-honey, which is not a peanut butter flavor but very similar in shape and texture. " in 11 reviews
  • "They are very chewy and take a while to eat but they taste sooo good." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the peanut butter flavor and that smooth creamy taste that you can't stop eating." in 3 reviews
  • "Nothing has changed with them over the years, a great childhood memory candy." in 3 reviews
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love these little candies. If you love peanut butter, you should definitely try these. They are soft, chewy, and full of peanut butter flavor. I will warn you that they will get stuck in your teeth which is why I prefer to pull off a piece and eat it that way instead of sticking the whole thing in my mouth at once. I highly recommend these.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
My all time favorite fall treat! The yummy peanut butter core meshes perfectly with the taffy creating an ooey gooey goodness in your mouth. I love how easy to find and affordable Mary Janes are. Old fashioned candies are the best kind of candies!
Lisa C.
Growing up, all the kids dreaded the orange and black wrappers. But not me. I'm a HUGE peanut butter fan and loved when other kids wanted to trade their candies the day after Halloween. Peanut butter taffy is a thing and it's great!
Brittany P.
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Not too sweet. Peanut butter and molasses flavor. Very sticky. Have to chew it for a while. I buy at grocery and some convenient stores. Very affordable. Have to be patient when eating it.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
These are OLD SCHOOL! They remind me of my childhood I always want one, however I am always very disappointed with the taste. :-(
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my all time favorite Halloween candies. I hardly ever share. I eat them year round lol! #HalloweenFaves can't have just one! And they're so cheap! Go grab a few bags!
Brandi P.
Scottsburg
These are my favorite candies of all times. I love when halloween comes because you can buy them everywhere and my kids get a bunch when we go trick or treating!
VANESSA M.
These are my mom's favorite candies. I like them a lot, but they are so chewy and it takes so long to get this out of your teeth once you're done. But the struggle is worth it, because these are some freaking delicious treats. Only downside is that I always have a hard time finding them in the big containers
Lauren M.
These are such a unique and delicious candy. My dad actually got me to try these. They're not too sweet and just chewy enough! I've gotten a few friends hooked also! They're a more old fashioned candy but still easy to find.
Brittany L.
these are the best peanut butter candy out there its chewy and creamy and taste just like peabut butter . i dont eat it often but every halloween or when i see it i eat some
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
never tried these do they sell in TX?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pros and cons? Worth trying?