Mary J Blige Mary J. Blige My Life Eau de Toilette with Bonus Body Lotion, 3.4 fl oz

BY MARY J BLIGE

Carol's Daughter Presents Mary J. Blige My Life Eau de Toilette with Bonus Body Lotion: Inspired by the mesmerizing music of the legendary singer Blend of light tuberose and smoky vanilla A must-wear for any special occasion A fragrant work of art evoking flowers, fruit, and woody undertones Bonus 3.4 fluid ounce body lotion with purchase see more...

• Does this perfume smell fresh or is strong 4 Answers
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff smells sooooo good without being overbearing. I wore it for my wedding, but could definitely wear it everyday. It's so subtle but enticing. #nodramahere
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This stuff smells amazing! I am picky with my perfume but I live this one. I like to wear this when I'm going out or want to smell extra nice for my husband. Definitely recommend.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Smells amazing and is soft on the skin! I would recommend this to everyone! Wonderful price and she is a wonderful person!
Danielle C.
I really love this scent! I use to wear it all the time but when i got pregnant i couldn't stand too many scents.
marwa z.

mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this perfume smell fresh or is strong