BY MARY B'S

Mary b's frozen biscuits are not just for breakfast. Our convenience and great taste complement any meal! Or how about dessert? Recipe for mary b's shortcake. Try all of our mary b's frozen biscuits! Buttermilk, jumbo, southern made, and dumplings. Hom/ade foods would like to thank you for buying mary b's frozen biscuits! see more...

Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Foodie Expert
These are the best ! They taste just like homemade! I couldn't believe how yummy these taste. All of my family will eat these. They are so soft in the middle and have the perfect texture on the outside!
Tiffanie W.
Review for: Made Fresh-Bake
Mary B's is the best! I absolutely love homemade, fresh Buttermilk biscuits, but I often do not have time to make them from scratch! However, because of Mrs. B's I can have a fresh, homemade biscuit taste without all of the hassle.
Katie M.
Auburn , KY
Review for: Made Fresh-Bake
Mary B's biscuits are the most amazing frozen biscuits. They taste exactly like homemade biscuits. Nothing better on Sunday morning!
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA
Review for: Made Fresh-Bake
Being from the south, its always important to have fresh biscuits around. These are perfect for supper,
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Review for: Made Fresh-Bake
These are yummy but i am not a huge fan! they are easy to make but they are a little pricey
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
As a lifelong southerner, regular canned biscuits just won't do and Mary B's are my go to when I don't feel like taking the time to make homemade biscuits. These are the only frozen/already prepared biscuits I will buy.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Review for: Made Fresh-Bake
This stuff is amazing I'm in love love love with it honestly. tastes good too
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Foodie Expert
Are these frozen biscuits?