Marware MicroShell for iPhone 4

by Marware

The MicroShell  for iPhone 4 provides the ultimate in low-profile polycarbonate shell protection. We call it the MicroShell because it s less than 1mm in thickness amazingly thin. The clear version is unobtrusive and ideal for showing off the iPhone. The MicroShell is also available in multiple colors  and is designed to appeal to the minimalist who is primarily looking for scratch protection on the back and sides and of their iPhone but doesn t want to add too much thickness. Overall  the MicroShell is an ideal case for anyone who wants to keep their iPhone thin while carrying it in a pocket or inside another fabric case. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Does this case come with a screen protector built in?
How can I get one to test I would really love to test this case it looks really good to my liking
Is this case durable or just for looks?
Start your review of Marware MicroShell for iPhone 4!
How would you rate this product?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Works well i know have iPhone 6s but had a 4 3 years ago and has this👎🏽😘💜💜💜
Works well i know have iPhone 6s but had a 4 3 years ago and has this👎🏽😘💜💜💜
galina S.
Since I drops phone a lot I need a good case and this one is effect. The coloring is simple just how I like it and it does its job for a low price
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I had this case on my iPhone 4. Very good quality and cheaper then the otter box with the same purpose.
Megan W.
Millington, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
This case is definitely safer than most hard shells I've used. And it's cheaper than an otter box so that's good.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
It is super protective and sleek. However since it is white, it gets super dirty over time
Alisa D.
It's a great hard case. I like how it doesn't have any crazy designs or anything like that .
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
This case is a life saver. I drop my phone all the time and it has protected my phone from any damage. I am very glad I bought this when I bought my iphone!
Tahsin A.
I am actually really impressed with this product. They look great and actually protect my phone. I have dropped my phone three times but nothing happened.
Julia M.
Great case ad very aesthetically pleasing! If you're are looking for someethng that offers protection without the chunkiness of a huge case his is the one for you
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I drop my phone all the time! I cant tell you how many replacements ive had to get. Since I got this case its save me a lot of money. Well worth the purchase.