BY MARWARE

The MicroShell  for iPhone 4 provides the ultimate in low-profile polycarbonate shell protection. We call it the MicroShell because it s less than 1mm in thickness amazingly thin. The clear version is unobtrusive and ideal for showing off the iPhone. The MicroShell is also available in multiple colors  and is designed to appeal to the minimalist who is primarily looking for scratch protection on the back and sides and of their iPhone but doesn t want to add too much thickness. Overall  the MicroShell is an ideal case for anyone who wants to keep their iPhone thin while carrying it in a pocket or inside another fabric case. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Julia M.
Great case ad very aesthetically pleasing! If you're are looking for someethng that offers protection without the chunkiness of a huge case his is the one for you
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I drop my phone all the time! I cant tell you how many replacements ive had to get. Since I got this case its save me a lot of money. Well worth the purchase.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
This case is a life saver. I drop my phone all the time and it has protected my phone from any damage. I am very glad I bought this when I bought my iphone!
Tahsin A.
I am actually really impressed with this product. They look great and actually protect my phone. I have dropped my phone three times but nothing happened.
galina s.
Since I drops phone a lot I need a good case and this one is effect. The coloring is simple just how I like it and it does its job for a low price
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
Before I switched to iPhone 5, i had the iPhone 4 and bought so many cases like this, and I'm wondering if they sell the case for iPhone 5's
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My brother had one of this in black color. It was durable and lasted so long until he just bought another phone...in a year or two.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
This case is definitely safer than most hard shells I've used. And it's cheaper than an otter box so that's good.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
This case is awesome. It has held up great so far. I still have the 4s so I've had the case for a long time.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I had this case on my iPhone 4. Very good quality and cheaper then the otter box with the same purpose.
kristian j.
Katy, TX
How can I get one to test I would really love to test this case it looks really good to my liking
Meghan Y.
Is this case durable or just for looks?
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Does this case come with a screen protector built in?