BY MARVIS

Buy Marvis Toothpaste - MARVIS flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day. The flavours are offered in formulas that maximize their impact and effectiveness. The Marvis Formula: white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is hard to say which toothpaste I like more by Marvis. It's a toss up between licorice and cinnamon. I am a huge cinnamon toothpaste fan and Marvis doesn't disappoint. It is strong in flavor and I love how clean my teeth and mouth feel after using it. I purchased my first Marvis toothpaste on a whim, but I'm not sure I can ever return to drugstore brands. Marvis is that good at keeping my teeth clean. Marvis - Travel Cinnamon Strong Mint Toothpaste 25ml
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my favorite tasting toothpaste. Crest, Aquafresh, and Colgate has a very nasty taste. This costs a little more, but the taste alone is worth it. Cleans my teeth just as effective.
Madison W.
I am in love with this toothpaste. A light cinnamon flavor that’s not so strong that it wakes you up at night. Very thick and sticks to your teeth which I prefer. I actually enjoy brushing my teeth when I’m using this!
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste has too weak of a flavor to help me feel fresh-mouthed. I ditched it after a while and will not repurchase.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favourite toothpaste ever! Since I can remember, the smell and taste of mint have always made me ill so it's always been a struggle to find an alternative that actually feels like it leaves your mouth refreshed! I love this guy!
Xhesina I.
Tirana
The toothpaste I love the most. If I ever bought another product, it was because this is not sold in Albania and I had to wait for Amazon to ship the Marvis Cinnamon toothpaste
Diana D.
Via Postumia 12
This it’s my favorite toothpaste, if I finished it I just run to supermarket and buy it. The cinnamon flavor leaves the mouth fresh and super perfumed