Marvis Toothpaste, Whitening Mint, 3.7 oz uploaded by Sarah G.

BY MARVIS

Marvis. The pleasure of flavour. Marvis flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day. The flavours are offered in formulas that maximize their impact and effectiveness. The Marvis formula: white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. Marvis Whitening, with a sharp taste of cool mint for a pleasant and lasting freshness, carries out a whitening activity on your teeth for a more beautiful and splendid smile. 2 Contains fluoride see more...

• How does this toothpaste compare to TOMS, or the run of the mill ...1 Answers
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down best toothpaste I have ever used ! It has a really nice mint flavor , and my mouth feels so clean after brushing with this paste ! Im not sure what it is, but this goes above and beyond drugstore brands as far as how it makes my mouth feel. The mint flavor is there but it is not overpowering . I'm on about my eighth tube of this , and will continue using it as long as they make it !
Also, Marvis has several other flavors of paste you can try . At Sephora , there is actually a pack with multiple flavors for one low price !
Dallas W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I started using this because it is fluoride free. I like it. I haven't noticed that it is whitening, but I really didn't have high expectations for that in the first place. My favorite non fluoridated toothpaste so far. I just switched to another flavor because the whitening is a couple dollars more expensive.
Raegan Q.
I love this toothpaste!!! I happened upon it years ago at a friends store and immediately became addicted. It whitens and has a great minty taste. I feel myself running my tongue over my teeth throughout the day because they feel so clean!!! The only down fall is it's hard to find and as far as tooth paste goes it's pricey. I usually have to order online. Sometimes Anthropology has it....
gabbie G.
Birmingham, AL
I've been searching for a good whitening and very minty toothpaste for a while and I was excited to try this one. All the reviews I read said it was extremely minty and whitened their teeth like crazy! I've been using it for a couple of months and my teeth haven't whitened at all and its not that minty :(

Luckily I found another toothpaste that actually whitens, it's not as minty as id like it to be but it sure does whiten my teeth. It's called supersmile.
Sarah G.
Playa del Rey , CA
I was doubtful at first, but happily surprised by how well this product works! The taste is fantastic... No chemically sensation or flavor that most brands have. And the results are incredible! My dentist and hygienist give me huge compliments every time I visit and my teeth have never been whiter!! Could not recommend this product more.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I love this toothpaste. It's refreshing, does its job, and leaves a nice mint feel/taste. Pricey, but my husband really likes it.
Naw A.
Currently using this toothpaste , I really like how fresh it keeps my mouth and the minty aftertaste is not too minty or overpowering at all. It’s a good value for price and lasts such a long time I only have to stock up a couple of times a year which is amazing, I buy it online because it’s not so easy for me to source but it’s a good product.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this toothpaste compare to TOMS, or the run of the mill Crest toothpaste? Worth the price?