BY MARVIS TOOTHPASTE

Imported from Florence, Italy, Marvis is a superior dental brand that has been loved in Italy for generations. Marvis Whitening with a sharp taste of cool mint for a pleasant and lasting freshness carries out a whitening activity on your teeth for a more beautiful and splendid smile. Whitening Mint also protects teeth, keeps your breath fresh all day long and helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. see more...

Kimberly G.
Aurora
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this toothpaste! The scent and taste is super lovely. It manages freshness and cleanliness without being overly minty!
Stanka S.
My favourite brand and my favourite flavour! I keep returning to this toothpaste while I combine it with others Marvis flavours. Taste is delicious (if I can say it about toothpaste:))! Not making a lot of foam but it doesn't matter, buying again and again!