Marvis Toothpaste, Jasmin Mint, 3.86 oz uploaded by Caitlyn W.

BY MARVIS

Marvis. The pleasure of flavour. Marvis flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day. The flavours are offered in formulas that maximize their impact and effectiveness. The Marvis formula: white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. Mint and Jasmine: the surprising charm of a sweet and floral note, dedicated to women with class. 2 Contains fluoride see more...

Tyler C.
I am giving this 5 stars because this tastes so flippin delicious in my mouth when I use it!

It’s a tasty minty floral that has made my teeth look whiter and really helped my breath smell nice while keeping my mouth feeling clean!
Jenis T.
Saint Louis, MO
I first heard of this brand and flavor from a Buzzfeed video where they tried unusually flavored toothpastes. I immediately went to buy it as Jasmine just sounded so intriguing. I found that birchbox carried them and I could use my points towards trying them out--- I've been hooked ever since. I had my boyfriend try it (despite it saying its for "females" on the packaging) and he LOVES it as well. It was, in fact, one of his presents for Christmas this year. :) You MUST give it a try when you see it. It's not an everyday toothpaste, in fact, I only use it before bed, as mint is too stimulating for me when I'm tired.. It's well worth the $10-12 you'll pay. :)
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
it really does taste like jasmine. I've ever only used "normal" typical toothpaste flavors, even the silver tube by marvis, so this was a different direction to take. It's a nice, calming taste. i'm excited to try the spearmint one next lmao. i would buy this again.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my goshhh this toothpaste is SO GOOD! The flavor is amazing! It's a sweet floral taste with a bit of mint, very unique! Also, I have sensitive teeth but this doesn't make them feel any worse (or any better, but it's great that it doesn't affect it).
Patricia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I was skeptical at first simply for the Jasmin flavor but Marvis Jasmin Mint is an AMAZING tooth paste! It even keeps my teeth super smooth and clean even after snacks. I doubt I'll buy any other store brand ever now that I found Marvis!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I will never use another toothpaste after using this. The jasmine mint flavor is wonderful. My teeth felt very clean after brushing. You will never go back to regular toothpaste again. I use this product every day.
Lucy J.
Roxbury Xing, MA
A beautiful product!

Not only does it add an element of glamour to a monotonous, daily activity like toothbrushing, but the product itself works wonderfully.

The toothpaste is creamy, and strongly flavored. The jasmine mint has a nice, soft floral quality to it.

Well worth transporting from Italy back to the US!
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love the taste like a lot! It is very refreshing and feels very luxurious. But, I just don't think that my teeth are getting as clean as they do with other Crest toothpaste. I won't repurchase.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
A delightful flavour of toothpaste. It's a bit pricey for a toothpaste but it works to keep your teeth clean and is lovely to use. Brushing my teeth is something I do every day I might as well like doing it.
Yiyi W.
This is my fav flavor from Marvis!!! Those mint ones are good too, but this one is definitely the best. My mouth feels so good with the jasmine smell every time after brushing my teeth. It worth a five star for sure.