BY MARVIS

Marvis. The pleasure of flavour. Marvis flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day. The flavours are offered in formulas that maximize their impact and effectiveness. The Marvis formula: white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. Classic Strong Mint: the uniquely fresh peppermint taste, especially recommended for smokers. Contains fluoride see more...

Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I received this toothpaste sample in an Amazon Beauty box.  I was wary that it would be too strong for me, since the flavor is called "strong mint".  However, this has a VERY light mint flavor and wasn't strong at all--which is great for me!  Definitely not right for you if you like a stronger mint that really gives you that burning clean feeling when you're done.  I feel like it got the job done but wasn't anything special, so I probably wouldn't spend the extra money to get this "luxury" toothpaste as opposed to a cheaper brand.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. My husband and I both tried it. My husband did not like it at all and it was not my favorite. It is very much a paste and doesn't foam well. I didn't mind the minty flavor, but I feel like other toothpastes make my teeth cleaner even in just one use.