Marvis Toothpaste, Aquatic Mint, 3.86 oz uploaded by Lyndsey G.

BY MARVIS

Marvis. The pleasure of flavour. Marvis flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day. The flavours are offered in formulas that maximize their impact and effectiveness. The Marvis formula: white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. Aquatic Mint: a sweet, cool touch of mint with the cool freshness of the sea. 2 Contains fluoride see more...

Maddie K.
I really enjoy using this toothpaste. The paste itself is thick and frothy during brushing and makes for a clean and thorough brushing experience. I love the light but fresh flavor that’s quite unique!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore Marvis toothpaste ! I've tried at least 7different flavors , and I love them all except this one . I purchased the trial pack with the different flavors and I can honestly say this is the worst one in my opinion. It has a horrible , odd taste . It did a great job making my mouth feel clean, other than the taste . I ended up giving this one away because it was so horrible I didn't want to use it ! Marvis Aquatic Mint Toothpaste 75Ml/3.8Oz
celyn k.
I first purchased this product in travel size at Birchbox. From the first time I tried using it, I was hooked. It has a clean, strong mint flavor which leaves other toothpastes tasting pale and weak in comparison. The aquatic flavor component is unique! This is a product I highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Honestly not sure if I really see a change w/this toothpaste. I honestly feel like it’s not really worth the price anymore and will stick w/ arm & hammer.
Oona I.
Paris
Tastes good ! Works well if you have stains on your teeth for example.
A bit expensive though... Definitely would recommend.