Marvis Toothpaste uploaded by Torie P.

BY MARVIS

Marvis ~ the pleasure of flavour. Marvis flavours are created by offsetting the aroma of mint, to provide the freshness you need, with innovative notes to offer you a long-lasting pleasurable taste sensation that can be different every day.  The flavours are offered in formulas that maximise their impact and effectiveness. Ginger Mint:  a "warm, fresh" note added to mint to create a subtly spicy effect. The Marvis formula:   white, protected teeth, fresh breath all day long, helps prevent tooth decay, tartar and plaque. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product in a subscription box. I have used Creat for most of my life. I have tried other toothpastes but once the tube was gone I usually end back with Crest. After trying this toothpaste I have two words for you: "Goodbye Crest". First the flavor, which what they are calling cinnamon mint is so good somehow good isn't good enough. It's not overpowering or sickly sweet like some cinnamon toothpastes can be, I think the mint nicely balances out the cinnamon. But best of all my teeth are literally squeaky clean. Yes, I can hear the toothbrush actually squeaking on my teeth. The paste is not abrasive nor am I brushing harder than normal, it simply cleans better and my mouth and teeth feel cleaner longer.
Nicole Q.
Allentown, PA
I’ll admit it, and this one time only, I’m a smoker. I’m always chewing minty gum so my breath doesn’t smell icky, and this toothpaste – holy minty! It’s (as I read somewhere) like Altoids in a tube. It doesn’t burn your mouth, but it still gives you an overwhelmingly fresh feeling. Also, I normally use toothpaste for sensitive teeth because of my dental work, and this didn’t bother them at all. My only qualm is the price, considering my kids would just end up squirting it all over the sink.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Best toothpaste! Very clean tasting, almost like a mouthwash. Very clean and comes in great flavors. Wish they sold it in pharmacies but can only be bought online here or specialty stores.Aquatic Mint is the strongest flavor, long lasting and comes in a travel size that can be purchased separately.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I forgot how much I enjoy this toothpaste. Recently, I received this in a subscription box. I like a different flavor other than mint. Its a little more than I spend on toothpaste but I would hesitate in buying this for a change in flavor. If you're tired of mint, this is for you.
Stacey B.
Bought this item because I love cinnamon. I was not disappointed. Great taste and left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Think I'm going to try the cool mint next.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried the green color Marvis toothpaste and it was terrible. It tasted so bad. I had to rebrush my teeth with something else to get the taste out of my mouth.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Marvis toothpaste. At first I was just loving the flavor, then a few days later I noticed my teeth were much whiter than before! Love love love it!!
Jara S.
Charleston, SC
Unique toothpaste. I’m not even sure if it works really well for tooth protection. I just like the different flavors. Jasmine toothpaste? Sign me up.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This tooth paste is so great! Leaves your teeth very white and breath fresh. I've only tried the original so I can't speak on the others.
Kritika B.
I have been using this product for many years now. I refuse to use any other toothpaste. It feels so good after.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What flavor of this is good?