BY NONE

The Avengers make their explosive return to the big screen this spring, and we've got everything you need to prepare right here! First, relive the historic first meeting between Marvel's mightiest heroes as Loki's plot to gain ulti mate power sparks a worldwide manhunt, a vicious war against the invading Chitauri in the heart of New York City, and the founding of the mighty Avengers! Next, thrill to an all-new Infinite-style adventure in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, set between the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron! What world-shaking threats have the Avengers battled since their last... see more...

• I loved the movie . Is it the same plot ?3 Answers
  • Does this follow the movie? My 12 year old loves captain ...1 Answers
  • This is a great book to read 1 Answers
Brooke R.
Amazing amazing amazing. I love the Avengers with every fiber of my being lol. Don't even get me started on Chris Evans. So yeah, big fan. Love the movies.
Adriana B.
Brooklyn , NY
I had no idea they had a book for the avengers, I will be look out for this book for purchase I'm really looking a book to read n my spare time.
Tracy R.
This book is a great read, if your into Marvels and Avengers this book is great for you, its exciting and will make you want to keep reading.
Christina E.
My son absolutely loves avengers. Sometimes the movies are too. Violent for him to watch so the books allow him to hear the story anyway.
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
I love the avengers and also a big Robert Downey Jr fan! Iron man is my favorite this book tells a lot more than the movie did!
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH
A great read if you're an Avengers fan! It's hard to put down once you start reading. I love it and can't wait for the film!
Nancy M.
Anything that has anything to do with superheroes my son is all there for. And I'm not going to lie I get excited too
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
I really want to read this!! As a lover of all Marvel movies it seems so interesting after having watched the movie.
Ashley W.
My son and husband are obsessed. It's not really my thing but they have nothing but great things to say about it.
Lorna O.
Im marvel's biggest fan! all movies... well i really loves Robert Downey Jr, every moves where he works i watch
Klara G.
Bonn
I loved the movie . Is it the same plot ?
Brittany C.
Is this out already?
Jennifer S.
Does this follow the movie? My 12 year old loves captain America right now and I am looking for good Christmas gifts. Would this be a good read for his age?
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is a great book to read
Adriana B.