BY MARVELOUS USA, INC.

No description available. see more...

• Is this game similar to harvest moon?6 Answers
  • What would you compare this game to? I loved the harvest ...8 Answers
  • I think this is a great game, I am told it is taking plac...3 Answers
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Ahhhhh!!! I am so in love with this game! It is so adorable and I have so much fun playing it!
Mindy R.
Brantville
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's a fun game and I liked to play it. I always liked Harvest moon game. This one is fun and I would recommend it. The graphics are nice and the characters looks great. It got a nice story and it's easy to play. I was glad to get this game and I like to play it.
thyna v.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this game. it's a bit tedious at first, especially if you decide against the beginners' seedling mode, but there's something so peaceful about pretending to live on a farm, growing vegetables to sell at a market, raising farm animals - and i find it so rewarding when my crops reach 5 stars or my animals reach the maximum affection! it's like farming without the mess in real life.

there's definitely a repetitive aspect that might not be for everyone - if you're expecting serious plot twists and turns, you won't find that in this game. i use it to relax, playing through a day or two in the evenings to water my crops and check on my farm animals without needing to worry about things like battle or saving the world P: it's a slow game, but i find that part of the charm. I've put in around 300 hours and i can see myself playing it for longer - not in intense bursts like some other games where there's always more to do, but just as a way to unwind at the end of a hectic day.
Samantha W.
Peterborough , ON
This game brings me back to the original harvest moon games. It is super addicting, and it is the type of game you can easily go back to even if you haven't played in months. If you like the older harvest moon play style, you will definitely enjoy this game!
TechNick C.
Toronto
Purchased at: Best Buy
Beautiful farming game , similar to harvest moon. Nice storyline, relaxing soundtrack, enjoy the tasks and characters. Recommend!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
What would you compare this game to? I loved the harvest moon games, is it anything like that?
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
Is this game similar to harvest moon?
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I think this is a great game, I am told it is taking place of the Harvest Moon games. I LOVED those so I had to give this one a try. Let me say I was not disappointed.