BY MARVELOUS USA, INC.

No description available. see more...

• Is this game similar to harvest moon?6 Answers
  • What would you compare this game to? I loved the harvest ...8 Answers
  • I think this is a great game, I am told it is taking plac...3 Answers
Paige C.
Linden, NJ
If you liked the older Harvest Moons, you will love this game! The company that released this game cut ties with Natsume taking everything we loved about the older Harvest Moons with them. Story of Seasons is an awesome game with tons of replay-ability. Definitely worth the money.
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
This game is so cute! If you are a fan of harvest moon, you know this is the newest one just from a different publisher. Very similar to harvest moon a new beginning but better! Now you can have bunnies! Also there's a little bit of a different mechanic with where and how you plant your crops. Much better than the newest "real" harvest moon. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Ravena, NY
A Amazing game , must have for anyone that is a fan of the Harvest moon series, farming contests animals upgrades and MARIO crops there is one sad event during the game which is a new one for me wasn't expecting it lots of variety an one of the goals is to play 30 game years yup you heard me right 30 lol!
Carlos F.
Love this game, sad it's not a very known game among Nintendo fans, but I can tell you will get addicted, for us who love the farm life and are living in the city, this is an amazing game
Sarai B.
I think this game is cute and so fun. I love how much you can do in the game and all the characters are so cute. It's a nice and relaxing. My favorite part is how you can make clothes.
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
I really liked this game! I thought it was going to be a sad version of harvest moon. But I was very surprise with how much fun this game was! I really enjoyed this game
Florence, KY
I think this is a great game, I am told it is taking place of the Harvest Moon games. I LOVED those so I had to give this one a try. Let me say I was not disappointed.
Jen A.
Really fun game! Gives former Harvest Moon fans a challenge. A lot of stuff to do. Of course, a slow start but things pick up as you have your farm grow. :D
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Fun game, but it has nothing on the classics. The story line is alright, but what saves this game is the variety of characters.
Brittany M.
Elkin, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me and my sister love this game. It reminds us of Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games. It's a lot of fun to play.
Florence, KY
Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
What would you compare this game to? I loved the harvest moon games, is it anything like that?
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
Is this game similar to harvest moon?