BY MARVELOUS ENTERTAINMENT

Camille O.
Perris, CA
My favorite game of all time! It's very enjoyable and even though your routine can get repetitive, the game has surprises here and there that will want to make you keep going and play. This is the first of the harvest moon series that I've played and will always enjoy.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Harvest Moon was such a neat game for the Nintendo DS. I definitely had a lot of enjoyment out of it, and I've since moved on to the newer versions of it. I love them all the same. I found it very affordable, as most DS games are. I'd recommend it to other gamers!
Genesis G.
Gamer Expert
Very fun, cute game! I recommend to anybody who likes games that are "real life" as you have to farm and raise animals to live and get through the game!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I really like the harvest moon series. This one is fun, but I don't like it quite as much as the Wii version (Tree of Tranquility).
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
A fun harvest moon game,this was my first Harvest Moon game that you had to accomplish something(finding the Harvest Sprites) before you can get married or gain the help of those Sprites.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Good farming game.. Very good game, i love it graphics are not great though.. Interesting to play with friends. Good for kids and adults alike
Breanna W.
If you liked other classics like friends of mineral town and a wonderful life, you'll probably enjoy this. It plays similar to friends of mineral town in the setting of a wonderful life. However, this has is more than that. It comes with its own cute story and quirky mechanics. It's one of my favorites from this series.