BY MARVELOUS ENTERTAINMENT

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Harvest Moon was such a neat game for the Nintendo DS. I definitely had a lot of enjoyment out of it, and I've since moved on to the newer versions of it. I love them all the same. I found it very affordable, as most DS games are. I'd recommend it to other gamers!
Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Good farming game.. Very good game, i love it graphics are not great though.. Interesting to play with friends. Good for kids and adults alike
Claudice I.
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
A fun harvest moon game,this was my first Harvest Moon game that you had to accomplish something(finding the Harvest Sprites) before you can get married or gain the help of those Sprites.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I really like the harvest moon series. This one is fun, but I don't like it quite as much as the Wii version (Tree of Tranquility).
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
If you liked other classics like friends of mineral town and a wonderful life, you'll probably enjoy this. It plays similar to friends of mineral town in the setting of a wonderful life. However, this has is more than that. It comes with its own cute story and quirky mechanics. It's one of my favorites from this series.