Marvel vs Capcom 4:Infinite Playstation 4 [PS4]

by Capcom

Marvel vs Capcom 4:Infinite Playstation 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marvel vs Capcom 4:Infinite Playstation 4 [PS4]!
Texas
Gamer Expert Level 1
Marvel vs Capcom 4:Infinite Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Clarissa R.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love Lego games! My son is 10! And I think they are awesome for any age level! They aren’t gruesome and they don’t contain language not appropriate for little kids. I personally enjoy playing them! Good job Marvel and Capcon! The game has been passed and my husband and son love it! I do too!
CABAZON, CA
Marvel vs Capcom 4:Infinite Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by James F.
Love this game and all the ones before it. Great game for family get togethers or a nice little kick back with some friends. The graphics also look great. Also a great game to stream and play with viewers.
Toronto, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
It’s an okay game for younger individuals. I didn’t like it much and ended up giving it away. It doesn’t really have distinct combos for the fights. It turns into button mashing very quickly which I dislike. I think it would be fun for 6-10 year olds since that is similar to how they play. I found there was no strategy or thinking involved.

Looking for your answer?