BY MARVEL

Scrubbing up can be a blast when he uses this boy's wash mitt. Shaped like the Marvel superhero Spider-Man, this fun glove slips on and suds up with soap for a squeaky clean finish. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
My foster son loved his Spider-Man Mitt played with it everyday never wanted to wash with it just play and make it talk lol
Megan A.
Need to scrub a dub dub? Use this to make bath time instantly fun! My son likes to make spiderman as soapy as possible. lol
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
This has helped my little manvlearnvto wash his own body. He loves Spider Man so he's thrilled to have this !
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
My boys love their spider man bath mit. It makes bath time fun for the boys !
Tricia Z.
Camdenton, MO
My son loved this mitt! He loves bath time now and he loves to do it himself.
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This was a complete life saver! My two-year old hates bath time but loves spider man and after I introduced this mitt I no longer gate bath time!
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Spider-Man rescues bath time - makes taking a bath way more easier. He even wants to do it hisself.
Erin N.
Bathtime is a breeze now with Spiderman! my LO loves to wash himself and sometimes me!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
These are so cute. My son isn't the biggest fan of bath time, so these make it a lot easier to persuade him. They have them in his favorite characters, so we stock up and it makes bath time a lot more fun!
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
It worked good but it fell apart within a no th or so of using it and washing it. So i dont buy them anymore