BY IHOME

Channel your inner superhero with these Captain America: Civil War headphones by iHome. Captain America graphics on one side and Iron Man graphics on the other Sleek and contemporary design with detail-rich audio Padded and adjustable headband for a custom fit In-line microphone compatible with most mobile phones 6.42"H x 6.97"W x 2.87"D Weight: 0.44 lbs. Cord length: 72 in. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. VI-M40CW. FXv2 Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. see more...

Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Bought these headphones for my son. Lasted about 3 months before the left side got a short in the cord. These need some sort of reinforcements around the ear junction where the cord enters the earphone. These are marketed towards kids and kids will pull the cords hard at times. I'm lucky it didn't rip out completely but I wish they were more sturdy.
Azucena R.
Everyone says they bought them for their kids,,pshht! i bought them for me, myself and i! i love me some Captain America!! And let's not even talk about civil war, that movie was the shiznit!! oh i definitely recommend ya'll to go watch that movie, still in theaters ya'll!
Trisha M.
Berne, IN
Bought these headphones for my son to use at school, and they are wonderful! They not only keep the sound within the head set, but they also protect his ears by preventing him from turning it up too loud. I would definitely buy these for him again.
Karen C.
Madison, OH
I have had horrible luck with all rhe ihome character headphone. got 3 kids pairs at Christmas and they lasted less than a month. The wires on all them were cheap
Ana A.
Purchased these for my son the Iron Man version so far they have been working great no issues he plugs them in his Nintendo 3ds and he said he can hear with no issues.
Michelle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I dig these headphones because of how cool they look. But people still bother me at work when I'm wearing them.