Marvel Avengers Assemble Berry Blast Bubble Bath uploaded by Anna A.Marvel Avengers Assemble Berry Blast Bubble Bath uploaded by jasmin t.

BY GENERIC

Marvel Avengers Assemble Berry Blast Bubble Bath: Tear free Gentle Hypoallergenic see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The smell to me was fake and does not last very long on the skin." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great bubble bath for kids, it's tear free and has just enough bubbles to be fun but not enough that you can't rinse out your child's hair because it it too soapy" in 2 reviews
  • "My nephew loves this stuff, we don't use it for the body wash it shampoo." in 1 review
jasmin t.
This is a great bubble bath for kidos. You don't have to use as much as other bubble baths and you will get twice the bubble. The bubbles smell great and last until the end of the bath. It's also gentle on the skin and a low price for a great bubble bath. I also love the designs they come out with for the bottles!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great bubble bath for kids! Smells like berries (I have the paw patrol one in raspberry rescue scent), and gives just enough bubbles to have fun but not too much to where you can't rinse out. My 2 year old son loves it! Also has a tear free formula so it's easy on children's hair.
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
Very bubbly, nice scent and doesn't leave a film on the kids Plus the fact that it is packaged with the avengers is a nice option if they don't want princess or hello kitty.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
My son got this as a birthday gift and he loves it! It does a good job cleaning both his body and his hair. Plus he just loves the avengers on the front of the bottle!
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
My nephew thinks this is the greatest thing ever. The Marvel Avengers Assemble Berry Blast Bubble Bath has a wonderful smell and makes a lot of bubbles. Plus its tear free.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Great scent and easy on little one's eyes. My daughter (who loves the Avengers) got this for her birthday and has enjoyed her bubble baths even more!
Danielle A.
My boys like this bubble bath. It smells good and has their favorite characters on the bottle. The bubbles don't last very long though.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
My kids use this at grandmas house she is always getting the the best stuff they say it smells yummy and feels yummy!
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My nephew loves this stuff, we don't use it for the body wash it shampoo. We just let him use it for the bubble bath
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
My boys love this but it does slightly dry their skin out. So I recommend you add a moisturizing soap with it.