BY MARULAOIL

Versatile. Conditioning. Smooth. Ideal for dry, dull, damaged, thick, coarse or unruly hair, and all skin types. A lightweight, fast-absorbing, multitasking oil that pampers hair and skin with rich moisture. Our cold-pressed marula oil is packed with powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids for deep hydration, taming and softness. This luxurious oil instantly adds shine and helps seal split ends to completely transform your hair. see more...

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school used and recommended this. I bought this on Amazon and I love it. I have only used it on my hair and not my skin. Only use a little bit, but I mostly use it on my ends when my hair is dry. When my hair is freshly out of the shower and wet, I massage it into my hands and apply sparsely over my hair. Works great with the shampoo and conditioner too.
Gilberto N.
Buena park
This is one of my favorite face oils that I've used in the past year this is definitely a product I reach for every day and cannot live without not only do I love how moisturizing and hydrating my skin feels this is a perfect priming oil before foundation I absolutely love the fragrance of the product it reminds me of a time in the past and always feel nostalgic when I put it on
Natalie B.
San Diego
While this product was far too heavy and sticky to use for styling on my fine hair, it is one of the only products that actually saved my damaged and very dry hair! I’ve tried every oil out there and this one saved mine and everyone who I told about it’s damaged/bleached hair!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all the hair products that I have used this is BY FAR the BEST. I'm obsessed with this whole product line, I use everything from shampoo to this oil. I even use it on my skin before applying makeup. Very versatile and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. No frizz at all
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
I could go on forever about how much I love this product! I have pretty dry, thin long hair so using it only from my mid to ends works perfect. In the shower, I will add a few drops in with my conditioner and makes the biggest difference! My face is pretty dry as well especially during colder months. At night a few times a week before bed, I will pat 1-2 drops of the oil onto my face. This product is so versatile & can work for everyone!
Alex N.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff smells good and makes my hair and skin look and feel great! However, I don’t love that it feels like you have to use more than other products because it doesn’t spread around your hands as easily to use it. Overall, a good product though!
Tania D.
San Antonio
My go to for hair, skin, and nails! I can not be with out my marula oil! Love the way it smells. Works amazing! And since ive been using it i rarely have had split ends! Don't go anywhere with out it!
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Most AMAZING hair oil i have ever used. It is not too heavy, and leaves your hands and hair feeling like silk! This smell is so invigorating, sometimes i put a dab on my neck because i just can't get enough of the beautiful smell. It's not a very distinct smell, but i can kinda smell rose with bergamot and some fruity, sweet tones, but not very overpowering. Totally worth the price! I've substituted this with all my other hair oils.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
I have tried so many other kinds of hair oils and this is by far the best! It is a salon product and can only be purchased there. It has a very light fragrance not like other hair oils. This oil really reminds me of the redken diamond shine oil that you can no longer purchase. It is great for the ends of hair for extra shine or for damaged hair that tangles easily to keep it soft and tangle free.
Megan W.
Studio City, CA
As a Paul Mitchell student just about to graduate I have been able to use this produce on myself and clients since its launch date! It is amazingly nourishing and when used with the shampoo and condioneer me you will go from dull and dry to shinny and moisturized. Love this product!
Olivia L.
Does anyone have any recommendations for an oil treatment or deep conditioning treatment that won't leave your hair greasy? my hair is very dry but my roots tend to get gay fast .
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leave your Hair or skin Greasy? And does it irritate the Skin?
erisa t.
Dose this leave your skin oily? ???
Suzanne O.
Does this work ok on oily hair? I need the treatment but hate when it just adds more oil.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
This says it is good for both hair and skin. How is it on dry cuticles/elbows/feet? Any recommendations on using it for the body?