BY MARULAOIL

Smooth. Soften. Nourish. Ideal for dry, dull, damaged, thick, coarse or unruly hair. An intensely hydrating conditioner infused with our cold-pressed marula oil. Time-release MarulaSpheres adhere to the hair shaft and break open every time you brush or touch your hair, releasing fresh bursts of marula throughout the day. Helps smooth and repair the hair surface for a shiny, flawless finish. see more...

Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
My hair stylist gave me this after she lightened my hair to blonde, to sleep in overnight. Let me say, this stuff is absolutely amazing. I slept overnight with it,  and it didn't get all over my pillow, and didn't leave my hair all sticky like masks typically do when I sleep with them overnight. The next day after washing it out of my hair, it felt SO SMOOTH, I could immediately run my fingers through it and the feeling lasts for DAYS!
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Received this at my hairdresser, as she uses this on my hair and I wanted to try it myself! The conditioner is amazing; leaves my hair soft, shiny, healthy & manageable - a little expensive but worth the extra $$$$!!
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
I love the smell of these products. Picked this up after trying the deep conditioning mask and rare oil. Love using this, makes my hair feel moisturizer without weighing it down!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I was super excited to try this line. Marula oil is extremely hydrating and I use African Botanics Marula Oil in my skincare routine and rave about it's incredible hydrating effect. This shampoo lathers up easy which some like but that usually means it's more stripping of natural oils in the scalp. This wasn't as stripping as a clarifying shampoo but close. It left the "squeaky" clean feeling in my hair. I know that if this was hydrating I'd love it but it's not. I can get drugstore shampoo that works better, for less than half the cost. Don't recommend.
McKenzee C.
Somerset, KY
First tried this when my friend washed and deep conditioned my hair with it in the salon. My hair was so soft and silky when I left there. I had to buy it. Very satisfied with the full line.
Doesn't make my scalp itchy or dry it out. Also doesn't take a whole lot of product.
Liberty G.
Pleasant City, OH
Made my hair oily and greasy. But I do have naturally oily hair. Would recommend to anyone with dry hair. I personally like aussies moist shampoo and conditioner better. A little disappointed for the cost...
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product as a Christmas present and I haven't stopped using it since because I just LOVE it! Amazing feeling on my hair. Highly recommend to all
Maria F.
It is a refreahing and hydrating product leaving the skin smooth and flawless. Ita great for dry skin. A must have
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Silky smooth perfect for damaged hair and smells good too used a couple of times a week