MarulaOil Rare Oil Dry Mist uploaded by Kary C.MarulaOil Rare Oil Dry Mist uploaded by Kary C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT IS MarulaOil Rare Oil Dry Mist protects conditions and shines. WHAT IT DOES Featherweight formula helps protect against breakage and adds beautiful shine without weighing hair down. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Colleen D.
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I went to a Paul Mitchell school and I will use this on every client after I’m done styling. It helps with the stubborn flyaways and adds shine and smells WONDERFUL which is an added bonus. It also doesn’t leave the hair looking greasy or oily and most clients want to purchase it after! I love using it on myself as well and it works with every hair type!
Naomi K.
This is literally one of the BEST thing ever! I used it and it smelt wonderful and made my hair wonderfully shiny without making it look greasy/oily. I received a deluxe sized sample in one of my subscription boxes and this is one of the reasons why I am keeping that particular subscription. Anywho, I will most deff be purchasing the full size FOREVER!
Sam E.
I recently cut my hair really short and I was having trouble styling it. I spray this mist on after my showers and my hair drys silky soft. I can manage it better and it smells great!
Kary C.
JUST tried it my hair looks awesome I love mists and dey oils this is perfect no flyaways dead split ends softer yesssss