MarulaOil Rare Oil 3-in-1 Styling Cream

by Marulaoil

Everyone wants versatility in their styling products and Rare Oil 3-in-1 Styling Cream is the perfect multi-tasking styling cream that instantly smoothes, fights frizz and helps seal split ends. This lightweight formula is perfect for all types of hair and

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MarulaOil Rare Oil 3-in-1 Styling Cream!
Aksamal A.
After hours of researching what product worked for my type of hair shortmedium length, thin and wavy I finally found it I ordered the small size and it works great for those trying to get experiment with it.
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
I have heard many good things about this one. I have used other hair products from this brand and they are amazing. So I’m sure this one is as good too. They are definitely worth your money. If you’re thinking about trying this style if cream, you should.
Wendy C.
Winter Hill Drive
This is the best product for my naturally curly hair that I've used to date. Curls are soft big and beautiful!!! I recommend anyone to get this product for themselves and see the difference it makes.
Camila  L.
Odessa, TX
wow this product is very good I recommend it I always use it and I love it I buy it because it is very good
Janeen K.
Valparaiso, IN
Light scent awesome results ! It defrizzes and defines my hair in a whole nother level ! Great leave in for air dry !
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Just an overallPerfect product. Great packaging. Everything that you need. Works wonderfully and is very easy to use. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and compared to others it is much better I would definitely buy again highly recommend!
Britny B.
It's awsome it says 3in1 style cream, lol! YES that is a good idea, I love it! I wish I could find some! I'd be interested!
Shannon C.
Dora, AL
I’ve got to say my expectations on this product after hearing so much about how great MarulaOil is for your hair! Sooo… to say that I was very very excited to get to try this product through a friend of a friend, is saying it very very lightly, LOL I was extremely extremely extremely excited to actually finally get to give my own 411 on this so-called amazing product for terrible scalps and renewed needing renewed and rejuvenated hair with John brought back! so of course I tried this for as long as it lasted literally! Used every bit of the bottle down to the last drop plus some water added to get the last drop, LOL you girls know what I mean! All righty!!! So about two weeks or 2 1/2 to 3 weeks into using this product I could definitely tail the repair coming back to my hair and not so many people noticing because there I was scared that they were noticing all of the hairs that had broken off so easily because my hair needed renewed so bad like it needed a reboot button for real ladies and gentlemen! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone with sensitive scalp‘s, a very very dry scalp and it very very oily scalp at the same time that may sound crazy to you some of you maybe, however, it really IS A 24/7 JOB!! And my hair is right it 70 inches from root to tip so I’ve got a lot to work with so that’s Tom’s three triple hard for me because of the heaviness right in the middle of the heat of the summer in the south no less. No matter I would recommend this to any friend any person I even noticed eyeballing this product! It tried to renew my scout back to gnu however, I needed to continue to use this product and I did not because I’m the type that thinks nothing works 100% AS IT SHOULD-So I tell myself there’s a better product out there for my scalp and I’ll give excuses to everything that I’ve thrown out that may have worked if I just used it longer and longer and longer however I did indeed use this product the allotted time to see a difference. Just needed to continue. And that was my fault that’s why I would give anything for #influenster to actually HEAR MY CRIES OF HELP OVER MY 1 in a ZILLION KIND OF SCALP/HAIR…😔! I truly NEED MY NEXT VoxBox to be w/ the best shampoo + a safe for me, light styling product to try??!!!! THAT WOULD FIX MY JUNE 23rd JOKE-OF A BIRTHDAY 🎉 I NEVER GOT TOO HAVE. Would REALLY HOPE & HOLD ON TO THAT FAITH THAT #INFLUENSTER DOES HEAR my cries for help- because truly, let’s face it how many of us can afford to go to a dermatologist as often as I want you to come once you walk in the very first time they’re gonna want you there every week to twice a week and what they charge down here ladies and gentlemen were talking way out in the thousands so don’t know about you but that’s not exactly my budget for my hair mask out please please please help me out here because I really think enjoying doing this with this new box of hair products the best hair products that I can or anyone can locate or get their hands on with change my life forever- forever! Just- absolutely forever!!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I have yet to try this product but I really want to! Iy looked so beautiful and like it would be such bvb a staple beauty product!
Jennifer N.
Calgary
Excellent product. I have naturally curly hair. It takes so little and goes so far. It’s effective at taming frizz and curls if I want to go au naturel or if I choose to straighten it leaves my hair looking silky and shiny. I will definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?