MarulaOil Luxury On The Go Gift Set

by Marulaoil

Take luxury on the go with travel-friendly sizes that replenish moisture to dry, damaged or naturally coarse hair. This limited edition holiday gift set contains: Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo: Gentle, color-safe shampoo infused with cold-pressed marula oi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MarulaOil Luxury On The Go Gift Set!
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
This is a very nice gift set or for yourself. I really Ike the shampoo set. It has great smell. It’s perfect for travel. The smell stays on all day which is really good. It is pricey but definitely worth your money.
Yara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I honestly bought it to my self and I’m in love with it, but it also would be perfect for a gift, I highly recommend it, I would love to buy it again for sure 🤍🤍
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
This shampoo and conditioner set smells amazing and really brings back life into your hair. It is a bit on the pricey side but is well worth it! And it is made with all natural ingredients. I use this once a week to keep my hair looking Shiny and healthy and it has done an amazing job
Kristi C.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE THIS BRAND! So luxurious and hydrating! I couldn’t recommend more to my friends and definitely have been satisfied with every products! Love love love!!!
Britny B.
Morganton, NC
This is the most perfect for the on the go's! Or traveling!!! Most important, it will hold just about anything! Great Lil bag!
Jayden W.
Colfax, LA
this is a good hair product, it works really well and has a good hold, it makes your hair smell good and feel good and it stays in all day long which is a huge plus. The only downside is that it is kind of pricey but other than that it is the perfect product for anyone.
Ava M.
The product is really nice for a gift. I gave it to like 5 friends this year and everyone has loved it so much. It smells really good and would definitely recommend. I would definitely buy it again

Looking for your answer?