BY MARULA

A multifunctional antiaging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. Specially formulated for the face and neck, premium Marula Oil is a naturally soothing treatment that provides intense hydration, protection, and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types and contains a high content of fatty acids, resulting in fast absorption to leave skin smooth with a matte finish. Clinically proven to contain a great deal of antioxidants and omega acids, it can be used alone as a highly effective antiaging moisturizer, added to other facial products to boost their efficacy, soothe skin after facial treatments or sunburn, or used as a perfect makeup primer. The deliciously fresh scent that stems from a one percent essential oil blend and provides a total sensory experience upon application, then dissipates so it won't fight your fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates In Fair Trade partnership, Marula is derived from wild-harvested, hand-selected Marula nuts by East African women, then cold pressed for the highest quality and purity. Marula is also completed sustainable only the fallen fruit is collected. By using the fruit for jams, the nuts for Marula Oil, the shells for charcoal, and providing value to the wild stands of trees, the trees are protected. Proud member of the Fair Trade Association and Green America, it is doctor-endorsed, scientifically validated, and clinically proven. see more...

• What are your thoughts on this product? (:1 Answers
Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil 0.23 oz
  • "I use this everyday. It's light and moisturizing. I also use it for my cuticles so they're not so dry all the time " in 50 reviews
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
This is a great facial oil, but for the price I feel there are definitely comparable and cheaper brands. The smell is nice, and the oil is very pure. It leaves my skin so soft, without clothing my pores. It brightens my skin and has also helped to clear up my acne, since I no longer have to use such thick moisturizers.
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
I really like this product. I have combination skin so super oily t zone (clog so easily) but super dry everywhere else and this helped my dry spots but didn’t make me look or feel oily. It didn’t clog me either and makeup application was so much smoother. Highly recommended.
Sabrina P.
Brooklyn, NY
Since this product is so little in size, i always carry it around with me and also when I go to travel somewhere. It’s very light weight and affordable as well. The oil doesn’t make me feel like i have too much on my face and it makes me feel comfortable and glowing
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I recently received this as a sample and have really enjoyed it. My skin is a little on the dry side, so I use an oil a part of my daily skincare routine both morning and night. A lot of oils take forever to absorb into the skin, which also means I have to wait on it to absorb before putting on makeup, or messes up my makeup if I apply too soon. But this marula oil doesn’t have that issue at all. It’s absorbs fairly fast and doesn’t leave my skin oily. It’s got a nice scent too which is a definite bonus. My sample is almost gone, so I’ll definitely be buying a bottle of it soon.
Haley W.
This was the first oil I had ever tried. I was very nervous because I have a fairly oily T-zone already and I was afraid this would only exacerbate this. I was pleasantly surprised however that it did not. The oil was very light and so hydrating.
Allyson R.
Kohler
I got a sample of this facial oil from an ipsy bag as a gift, and I was satisfied with the product but it wasn’t over the top amazing. I had never tried a facial oil before, but this one certainly felt nice on my skin and had a nice smell to it. The only thing was that I didn’t notice any prolonged changes to my complexion or dryness on my face, and when I would sleep with it overnight, my face would feel slightly greasy. Nice, fun nighttime ritual, but not sure that I’d ever purchase again.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
I really like this stuff. I got a super small size in my ipsy bag a while ago and I still haven't used it all up. A very little goes a long way. I only use a drop or two on my face. It's not really scented or at least I don't really smell much. I actually like this oil more for my oily areas rather than my dry areas (I have combo skin). I think the oil is too thin to do much for my dry skin. Still works great to give moisture to less dry areas of my face without making me feel greasy
Abriana M.
Delta, OH
I really enjoyed this oil. It felt nice and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin like some other oils can after using them for a while. The packaging was nice and a little went a very long way so it lasted for quite a while. Would definitely recommend if you’re in the market for splurging on an oil.
YP-K K.
So expensive but so good. I got a small sample of it from my friend because I could never get myself to spend that much on a oil when there are other alternatives. However, It smells so great and makes my skin feel so hydrated throughout the day. My skin noticeably feels softer after application and I can even put it under my make up. When I have the courage to splurge I will get myself a small bottle!
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
This product left my skin baby soft and plump. I loved it! The packaging made it easy to use, and the oil was effective in hydrating and restoring my skin. Definitely recommend this product!
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: