BY MARULA #8 in Face Oil

A multifunctional antiaging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. Specially formulated for the face and neck, premium Marula Oil is a naturally soothing treatment that provides intense hydration, protection, and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types and contains a high content of fatty acids, resulting in fast absorption to leave skin smooth with a matte finish. Clinically proven to contain a great deal of antioxidants and omega acids, it can be used alone as a highly effective antiaging moisturizer, added to other facial products to boost their efficacy, soothe skin after facial treatments or sunburn, or used as a perfect makeup primer. The deliciously fresh scent that stems from a one percent essential oil blend and provides a total sensory experience upon application, then dissipates so it won't fight your fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates In Fair Trade partnership, Marula is derived from wild-harvested, hand-selected Marula nuts by East African women, then cold pressed for the highest quality and purity. Marula is also completed sustainable only the fallen fruit is collected. By using the fruit for jams, the nuts for Marula Oil, the shells for charcoal, and providing value to the wild stands of trees, the trees are protected. Proud member of the Fair Trade Association and Green America, it is doctor-endorsed, scientifically validated, and clinically proven. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
This i used following the cleanser and it left my face and neck feeling super soft just like a babies bottom....lol but seriously i just tapped this on my face rubbed it in and within seconds my face felt soft and cool and refreshed! I love this i swear by it. I feel like i have gone to a very fancy beauty salon and gotten a high maintenance facial without leaving home. Love love love it I'm buying the full size soon!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Was extremely apprehensive at first. I mean, come on, put oil on my face?!? I already have some problems with oil in my T-zone but I gave it a chance. THIS STUFF IS LIFE CHANGING!! My skin feels softer, smoother, tighter, and looks brighter. I use it on fly aways if I'm having a bad hair day (which is most days because I have crazy curly hair. Think Merida color and curl lol). I have even used it on my psoriasis and it helps like no other product I've ever used. If you haven't tried this then I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT. And it smells really really good too.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Putting oil on your face seems counterintuitive, at least for me. I have oily skin and therefore thought that putting oil on my skin would make it worse. I received this in one of my ipsy bags and decided to try it. I feel like it moisturizes my face much better than a traditional lotion/cream based moisturizer. I have read many reviews however and not all oils work the same for different skin types. This oil worked for me in evening out skin tone and making my skin feel softer and healthier, however it could cause someone else to break out.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
I received this products in one of my ipsy bags. It smells good and doesn't leave an oily residue but I don't think it did much for me. I tried including it in my beauty routine and also tried mixing it in with my foundation. I am still using it though because it didn't break me out or cause any issues. I probably would not purchase it when it runs out. Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil, 1.69 fl. oz.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Albuquerque
This oil transformed my skin. It cleared my skin of all my acne and offered intense moisture. I would use it every morning and night after cleansing. The only reason this product doesn't get a 5-star rating from me is the price. After doing my own research, I found out that I could purchase Marula oil without the fancy packaging and name brand, and it was just as effective. I appreciate the brand for making Marula oil more known and accesible to people, but will not repurchase this particular brand of Marula oil.
Vine C.
Vine C.
I bought the small size of this oil after receiving a sample from Sephora and loved it. It isn't a greasy kind of oil if that make sense. It gave my skin a nice boost of moisture so I didn't have to use an excess amount of my regular cream moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong smell which is a big plus for me as I'm not a fan of overly scented facial products. The only downside of this facial oil is the price. I don't see it being worth the price in my honest opinion.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
Great product, super cute packaging and made extremely well. I purchased at Sephora. Keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized without making it excessively oily. Very gentle on the skin, and helps balance out oily or dry skin. I have very oily/combination skin and this works great!! Especially overnight or about 30-60 minutes before applying face makeup! Definitely would recommend and purchase again!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I have dry skin, and this oil never really hydrated too well for my face. The applicator also didn't dispense the oil very well either. I had a hard time seeing if I should just roll the stick directly onto my forehead, cheeks, and the rest of my face, or onto my hand first and then apply to my face. It may work nicely for people with combination or oily skin, but for my dry skin I did not love it.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Just got a sample bottle of this in my ipsy bag and I really like it! This is the first face oil I've ever tried and it leaves my face nice and smooth. It feels soft, looks hydrated and my make up looks flawless. I mix it with my foundation too and it really helps to balance the moisture in my face. I want to purchase the full sized bottle.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I got a sample size of this oil with Ipsy points and I use it as part of my nighttime skin routine. The smell reminds me of sage or some kind of herb, and it takes some getting used to. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I use two drops mixed with my moisturizer at night and it makes my skin smooth and hydrated the next day. I will definitely be buying this oil again.