Marula Pure  Facial Oil uploaded by Nicole B.Marula Pure  Facial Oil uploaded by Jessica M.Marula Pure  Facial Oil uploaded by Karla R.See all 11 photos
Marula Pure  Facial Oil
4 colors available

Marula Pure Facial Oil

BY MARULA #8 in Face Oil

A multifunctional antiaging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. Specially formulated for the face and neck, premium Marula Oil is a naturally soothing treatment that provides intense hydration, protection, and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types and contains a high content of fatty acids, resulting in fast absorption to leave skin smooth with a matte finish. Clinically proven to contain a great deal of antioxidants and omega acids, it can be used alone as a highly effective antiaging moisturizer, added to other facial products to boost their efficacy, soothe skin after facial treatments or sunburn, or used as a perfect makeup primer. The deliciously fresh scent that stems from a one percent essential oil blend and provides a total sensory experience upon application, then dissipates so it won’t fight your fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates In Fair Trade partnership, Marula is derived from wild-harvested, hand-selected Marula nuts by East African women, then cold pressed for the highest quality and purity. Marula is also completed sustainable—only the fallen fruit is collected. By using the fruit for jams, the nuts for Marula Oil, the shells for charcoal, and providing value to the wild stands of trees, the trees are protected. Proud member of the Fair Trade Association and Green America, it is doctor-endorsed, scientifically validated, and clinically proven. see more...

• Anyone find a cheaper product thats s...Yes I use pixi face oil it's a... 1 Answers
  • Does your face get oily when you use ...I use this as a last step in m... 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite time to put thi...For me I prefer to put this on... 2 Answers
Marula Pure  Facial Oil
Marula Pure Facial Oil
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
This is probably my all time skin care product and thats is saying too much, I have tried tons of skin care products and this is pure gold. Even tho my skin is oily I apply this at night and it makes my skin feel so amazing it does not make my skin more oily, I love applying it after I exfoliate my skin or after using a mask because sometimes after that my skin would be dry and/or irritated and this hydrates my skin and makes it very soft and also for some reason it made my acne disappear.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort wayne , IN
I found this to be really greasy, but I appreciate how long it lasts and that it's mostly organic. A little goes a long way, but I've found that it really only makes sense to use it at night. For daytime it's just too greasy, but if you put it on before bed and shower in the morning it's fine. Soaks all in and skin does feel softer. I didn't notice any improvements or breakouts either.. Maybe just a little more hydration. I probably will not purchase but didn't mind the sample!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Crawfordsville, IN
I got this as a sample for some points at Sephora and its the most amazing oil I've ever used! I have super oily combination skin and just assumed this would be a dud. I cleansed my face with Cerave foaming wash, patted dry, and applied this oil before bed and woke up the next morning with the most clear soft skin I had ever had. I felt like a teenager again! I need to buy the full size of this SOON!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Gold in a bottle! My skin turned to chalk as soon as the winter hit this year. This product has brought it back to life! I read good things about it on the marula website but they are exceeded my expectations. It gives me all the moisture I need and leaves a perfect canvas for makeup giving me beautiful dewy skin. I loved it from day one! I would most definitely recommend this!
Kristi b.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Who knew a facial oil would work with someone with oily skin? I sure didn't. I got this and I'm in love. I only use it at night because during the day my skin gets really oily. I wake up and my face is so hydrated and just glowing. It's expensive but a little goes a long way and I feel like my face is so much healthier since I started using this. Amazing product!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff sooo much. I received it in a boxycharm and was hesitant to try because I have oily, acne prone skin but I finally but the bullet and tried it. Holy crap this is amazing. I use it at night over my moisturizer and it makes my face feel super soft in the morning and does not break me out whatsoever. Plus it smells great.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Long Branch, NJ
This has been a life saver for my face! I was scared to try, since I have oily skin. But it really hydrates, leaving my face glowing. I no longer am getting dry patches near my nose either. A little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has not been happy with traditional moisturizers.
Kea V.
Kea V.
The biggest con of this product is the dropper! It makes such a mess. I DO NOT like products to make a mess when I simply open the top but its not a bad product. I had it next to my bed to add needed moisture until I noticed the huge mess it makes. Sadly I have yet to enjoy this product because of that one con.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
I absolutely love this face oil! It doesn't stay oily on my face for too long and makes my skin feels so hydrated, especially now in the winter when it is especially dry out. I use it every night before bed! However, I have noticed after a few weeks of use I tend to break out from this product.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure about this oil because it's a little pricey, but it's awesome. I put in on at night and my face looks so refreshed and glowing the next morning. I've had so many compliments and been asked what I was doing. I recommend this oil for all faces. I'm loving it!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Does this product do what it says it all do? Is it greasy?
Janette G.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
What is the best use for this facial oil?
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Does this help your foundation blend better, along with giving a glow to it?
Claire M.
Claire M.
At what point in my skin care routine would I use this?
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
Does this make your face break out?