BY MARULA

A multifunctional antiaging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. Specially formulated for the face and neck, premium Marula Oil is a naturally soothing treatment that provides intense hydration, protection, and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types and contains a high content of fatty acids, resulting in fast absorption to leave skin smooth with a matte finish. Clinically proven to contain a great deal of antioxidants and omega acids, it can be used alone as a highly effective antiaging moisturizer, added to other facial products to boost their efficacy, soothe skin after facial treatments or sunburn, or used as a perfect makeup primer. The deliciously fresh scent that stems from a one percent essential oil blend and provides a total sensory experience upon application, then dissipates so it won’t fight your fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates In Fair Trade partnership, Marula is derived from wild-harvested, hand-selected Marula nuts by East African women, then cold pressed for the highest quality and purity. Marula is also completed sustainable—only the fallen fruit is collected. By using the fruit for jams, the nuts for Marula Oil, the shells for charcoal, and providing value to the wild stands of trees, the trees are protected. Proud member of the Fair Trade Association and Green America, it is doctor-endorsed, scientifically validated, and clinically proven. see more...

Marula Pure Facial Oil
  • "ABSOLUTELY LOVE! I got this in November's boxy and omg it's amazing. It's super hydrating..I was hesitant since I'm oily skinned but wow this doesn't leave thenpio.residue it gives you a dewy look without being overly oily" in 75 reviews
Lara M.
Love! This is really a wonderful product for acne scarring. The brand is more or less fine for me, but its the product that i adore. I can find good alternatives at a much better price anywhere on amazon from trusted sellers. However, this is still a 1st class product.
Katrina H.
Review for: Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil 1 oz more...
This product is great and definitely moisturizes. I have pretty sensitive skin that is prone to break outs, and this oil definitely contributed to some acne. If you have dry skin I highly recommend this product because it’ll heal it!
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love it..... I JUST LOVE OILS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THEM IS KEEPING IT OUT OF MY HAIR LINE I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE freshly washed hair and I get oil line but enuff with hair because we are talking about oil the Marula oil which makes my face feel so good and soft and I've noticed it has taken a lot of my hyperpigmentation away and ever since I started using oils my face changed instantly to a nice fresh clean face..... I will be doing reviews on every product I own it just hard because I have so many and I want to give you a proper review...... but just DONT shy away from this oil or any oil!!
Rebekah V.
Marion
Review for: Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil 1 oz more...
Marula oil is very good for dry skin. Especially in the winter. It is pricey however it doesn’t take much. I’ve only used it once. I have very dry skin and skin seems to moisturize my skin better then moisturizer.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Marula Pure Facial Oil
This Maurla Pure Facial Oil is a product is that is a multifunctional anti aging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. It contains antioxidants and omega acids and is said to reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This stuff definitely does what it is supposed to do it's amazing. I purchased the not to long ago and am obsessed with it. It contains omega acids so it's absorbs quickly into the skin and really hydrates and plumps your skin, leaving you with a soft supple feel. My spots that I have on my face faded and my skin just looks brighter and more even thanks to this oil. Such an amazing product. I highly recommend this.
Tor F.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great! It lasts a long time and the applicator is very convenient. The oil soaks in to the skin quickly and it’s very hydrating. It’s a great facial oil bc it doesn’t break you out. Marula oil has bacteria fighting properties so I’m not worried about worsening my acne when I use it!
Jessica G.
Perry
I really really really wanted to love this product. Even when I used it as directed, it made it where my make up did not want to absorb in correctly and caused it to look cakey. I feel like somebody with very dry skin would really enjoy this and would recommend applying it at night only.
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
This is one of my top favorite facial oils! Its very hydrating and packed full of good for your skin ingredients. Plus it has a very small change of breaking you out. I think everyone needs to incorporate an oil into their regimen but i do think its important to research facial oils to find one that's good for your specific skin type. I think this oil is great for normal to dry skin and mature skin. You can also mix this with your foundations, moisturizers, and in your hair. Always be sure you are getting a good quality oil and marula brand makes an excellent quality marula oil.
Jamie B.
Sanford , NC
I just got this Marula face oil and already in love with its fancy little bottle and anti-aging help! It's moisturizes as well, but it's not greasy, it soaks into ur skin good an then u don't even know its there except ur skin feels good! All the vitamins and helps keep pollutants out of it pores is what we all need in our skin care routine!! I'll be buying this again I'm sure!
Rachel W.
Holland
Review for: Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil 1 oz more...
The stuff is nice for moisturizing before the rest of your skin care routine especially if you are using A matte foundation. I would Definitely recommend! Pretty effective! Smells good too! I do not think there’s any need for improvement.
Cathy W.
Does this product do what it says it all do? Is it greasy?
Janette G.
Asheville, NC
What is the best use for this facial oil?
Keri S.
Lebanon, OH
What is your favorite time to put this product on???
Melissa H.
I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using Evening Primrose oil with a lot of success. Is this oil appropriate for my type of skin? I've heard good things, but I'm nervous to spend so much money trying it if it doesn't fit my needs.
Samantha L.
Has this oil made anyone break out?

Amazon