Marula Pure  Facial Oil

Marula Pure Facial Oil

BY MARULA #11 in Face Oil

A multifunctional antiaging premium facial oil to hydrate, protect, and rejuvenate the skin. Specially formulated for the face and neck, premium Marula Oil is a naturally soothing treatment that provides intense hydration, protection, and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types and contains a high content of fatty acids, resulting in fast absorption to leave skin smooth with a matte finish. Clinically proven to contain a great deal of antioxidants and omega acids, it can be used alone as a highly effective antiaging moisturizer, added to other facial products to boost their efficacy, soothe skin after facial treatments or sunburn, or used as a perfect makeup primer. The deliciously fresh scent that stems from a one percent essential oil blend and provides a total sensory experience upon application, then dissipates so it won’t fight your fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates In Fair Trade partnership, Marula is derived from wild-harvested, hand-selected Marula nuts by East African women, then cold pressed for the highest quality and purity. Marula is also completed sustainable—only the fallen fruit is collected. By using the fruit for jams, the nuts for Marula Oil, the shells for charcoal, and providing value to the wild stands of trees, the trees are protected. Proud member of the Fair Trade Association and Green America, it is doctor-endorsed, scientifically validated, and clinically proven. see more...

Marula Pure  Facial Oil
Marula Pure Facial Oil
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
I found this to be really greasy, but I appreciate how long it lasts and that it's mostly organic. A little goes a long way, but I've found that it really only makes sense to use it at night. For daytime it's just too greasy, but if you put it on before bed and shower in the morning it's fine. Soaks all in and skin does feel softer. I didn't notice any improvements or breakouts either.. Maybe just a little more hydration. I probably will not purchase but didn't mind the sample!
Victoria S.
Gold in a bottle! My skin turned to chalk as soon as the winter hit this year. This product has brought it back to life! I read good things about it on the marula website but they are exceeded my expectations. It gives me all the moisture I need and leaves a perfect canvas for makeup giving me beautiful dewy skin. I loved it from day one! I would most definitely recommend this!
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Who knew a facial oil would work with someone with oily skin? I sure didn't. I got this and I'm in love. I only use it at night because during the day my skin gets really oily. I wake up and my face is so hydrated and just glowing. It's expensive but a little goes a long way and I feel like my face is so much healthier since I started using this. Amazing product!
Jessica S.
I love this stuff sooo much. I received it in a boxycharm and was hesitant to try because I have oily, acne prone skin but I finally but the bullet and tried it. Holy crap this is amazing. I use it at night over my moisturizer and it makes my face feel super soft in the morning and does not break me out whatsoever. Plus it smells great.
McKenzie S.
Long Branch, NJ
This has been a life saver for my face! I was scared to try, since I have oily skin. But it really hydrates, leaving my face glowing. I no longer am getting dry patches near my nose either. A little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has not been happy with traditional moisturizers.
Kea V.
The biggest con of this product is the dropper! It makes such a mess. I DO NOT like products to make a mess when I simply open the top but its not a bad product. I had it next to my bed to add needed moisture until I noticed the huge mess it makes. Sadly I have yet to enjoy this product because of that one con.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
I absolutely love this face oil! It doesn't stay oily on my face for too long and makes my skin feels so hydrated, especially now in the winter when it is especially dry out. I use it every night before bed! However, I have noticed after a few weeks of use I tend to break out from this product.
Leslie F.
High Point , NC
I wasn't sure about this oil because it's a little pricey, but it's awesome. I put in on at night and my face looks so refreshed and glowing the next morning. I've had so many compliments and been asked what I was doing. I recommend this oil for all faces. I'm loving it!
Sandy R.
Oh yes I love This oil even though I'm an oily skin person,
He packaging is luxurious easy to use has a dropper, yes it met my expectations I apply this before bed when I wake up my skin feels so smooth and refreshed, I would highly recommend this oil.
Mags B.
Deming, NM
This oil is so nice. Makes my skin feels so hydrated and smooth. With out it looking greasy. To me it kinda has a strange smell. Not bad, but not great either. Other then the smell I can't think of any other cons about this product. I love it.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best use for this facial oil?
Cathy W.
Does this product do what it says it all do? Is it greasy?
Keri S.
Lebanon, OH
What is your favorite time to put this product on???
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using Evening Primrose oil with a lot of success. Is this oil appropriate for my type of skin? I've heard good things, but I'm nervous to spend so much money trying it if it doesn't fit my needs.
Samantha L.
Has this oil made anyone break out?