Marula Oil Transforming Conditioner (For All Hair Types) - 27 fl oz

by Theorie

Marula Oil Transforming Conditioner imparts extraordinary life and shine to dry, brittle strands, creating dazzling smooth styles. Enriched with the sumptuous power of marula oil, hair is enveloped in glossy moisture, damage is repaired and frizz is transformed into luminous silk that’s full of life and volume! Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), CETEARETH-10, DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-4 SORBITAN STEARATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, MARULA OIL (SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL), HYALURONIC ACID, SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL (SALVIA OFFICINALIS OIL), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL, KERATIN, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, PARFUM, CI73360.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marula Oil Transforming Conditioner (For All Hair Types) - 27 fl oz!
Riverside , CA
My go to love Theories products since I got them in my Ipsy bag! They pride in their customers and answer any concerns. A bit pricy but then again what excellent products aren’t right!? I currently buy when I run out and since their on amazon I get my products two days later
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I would rate this a 5 star but the shampoo does not lather well. It does leave my hair softer and silkier than any other shampoo and condition that I have used in the past. It also smells amazing!
Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Indianapolis, IN
Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever used in my life! This brand is the best discover I have made, they smell like perfume and leaves your hair softer than ever! They are pricey products but i always find it at TjMaxx!
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Columbia, MO
This conditioner is life altering. It seriously is the best I've ever used, my hair makes silk look rough since Ive started using it. I wouldn't give this product up for anything, its my holy grail!
Cumming, GA
Great smell and the quality is amazing. No harsh chemicals and doesn’t strip your hair color if you have it done!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Thick, Color Treated
Marula Oil Transforming Conditioner (For All Hair Types) - 27 fl oz uploaded by LIZ S.
Really nice product, just started using it a month ago. And I already seen better results. I have colored hair and it works really good. Plus it has a really nice smell and it does not make my hair oily.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Wavy