BY MARULA

A mild foaming shampoo infused with marula oil to rebuild and revive dry, damaged hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling, and environmental exposure by gently restoring moisture. Intensive Repair Shampoo restores, strengthens, and smooths to rebuild weak, damaged hair and improve manageability. The GlossySoft™ reparative technology transforms dull, damaged hair by gently repairing each hair strand for hair that appears smoother, shinier, and softer. Rice and soy proteins restore, strengthen, and improve hair elasticity creating stronger, healthier-looking hair. The high oleic acid found in marula oil allows it to penetrate deeper into the hair shaft, delivering antioxidants, omega fatty acids, and other nutrients. MarulaClean™ technology, a marula oil-derived surfactant cleansing system, gently cleanses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Kohls
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
My hair has been through a lot, to say the least. I have damage from too much heat and improper care. Now I am trying to find a good haircare routine that will fix this problem. I tried this shampoo out and I could already tell a difference after one use!
Randi K.
Randi K.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have only used it from a sample packet I got, but the effect it had on my hair was incredible. My hair has never been so soft and bouncy, moisturized but not heavy and gross. I wish it wasn't so pricy, but it's totally worth it!