BY MARULA

A rich conditioner that protects color-treated hair damage caused by UV exposure and other environmental aggressors while sealing the hair cuticle to deliver intense vibrancy and shine. Intensive Repair Conditioner restores, strengthens, and smooths to rebuild weak, damaged hair and improve manageability. The GlossySoft™ reparative technology transforms dull, damaged hair by gently repairing each hair strand for hair that appears smoother, shinier, and softer. Rice and soy proteins restore, strengthen, and improve hair elasticity creating stronger, healthier-looking hair. The high oleic acid found in marula oil allows it to penetrate deeper into the hair shaft, delivering antioxidants, omega fatty acids, and other nutrients. MarulaClean™ technology, a marula oil-derived surfactant cleansing system, gently cleanses while an exotic oil blend moisturizes and leaves hair silky smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Justine L.
Phoenix , AZ
I received a sample of this conditioner, along with the intensive repair shampoo, and I really liked it. It made my hair soft and less frizzy. I noticed the conditioner seemed pretty thick and heavy and since I have greasy hair I only used the conditioner on the tips of my hair. I would have given it five stars but I didn't love the scent. It reminded me of the way a mosquito repellent candle smells.
Taryn G.
Plano, TX
I bleached my hair blonde and practically fried it in the process and Marula has seriously been a life saver. I cannot recommend the whole line enough for conditioning. I don't use it every day because it does weigh down your hair a little, so use it as a part of a routine. Remember switching up shampoos and conditioners is great!

back