Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil uploaded by Samantha C.

Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil

A silicone-free, color-safe leave-in styling and conditioning treatment infused with antioxidant-rich marula oil to deliver moisture and protection while reducing frizz, taming flyaways, and adding shine. This multibenefit silicone-free, color-safe leave-in product treats, styles, and finishes. Great for all hair types, the lightweight formula locks in moisture, tames flyaways, and controls frizz with no greasy build-up. Marula oil's high oleic acid content lets oil deeply absorb into the scalp and hair shaft creating a beautiful gloss. Shiny wrap marula plant stem cells are clinically proven to help repair hair from internal and external damage and increase hair shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil
I love this product, it tames my frizzy curly hair, and feels smooth and adds shine.  Smells great and a little goes a long way.   My hair looks so much better then products i was using..  Does not make my hair feel greasy.  i would highly recommend women  with  thick or curl frizzy hair to try.   Women with straight hair, it will make your hair shiny and tangle free
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I saw this in Kathleen Lights favorites video, and we have similar hair so I wanted to try it. I love this product. It’s almost like a dry oil for the hair because it hydrates but doesn’t make your hair greasy. It smells amazing and enhances curls! Also gets rid of frizz!
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
I'm always looking for the next best thing when it comes to leave in conditioners and leave in oils, this stuff is awesomeeeee I must say! I apply it after my hair has air dried or blow dry and it makes such a difference in how less frizzy it is (I have long straight hair that frizzes at the ends because of bleaching in the past) and this stuff makes it feel and look as if I never color treated my hair, ever! I highly recommend it! I'm sure glad I found it a few months back. (FYI I also use it somewhat like a masque, I put a lot on and sleepover night with it, or leave it on for a few hours while I do my household chores)
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Absolutely amazing! I have very thick coarse hair and never could find a hair oil that I absolutely loved until I found this. It tames my frizz and locks in moisture without weighing my hair down. A little goes a long way! I use it on damp hair after I shower.
Ashley T.
This can be used to give your hair some moisture and shine. The fragrance smells like oranges. It's also lightweight, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. I use this directly on my scalp sometimes. And it helps with my dandruff.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
This oil works amazing in my hair, doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy, works the price!
Andrea O.
Bowling Green, KY
I really love this product! I have very frizzy hair and it calms it down. A little goes along way!
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
Where can you buy this product?
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Do you notice buildip after continued use?
Taylah V.
How affective was the product in your personal opinions?
brendabasualdo B.
rosario santa fe rueda 4281
Quisiera probarlo porque mi pelo esta seco y quiero poder solucionarlo