Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil uploaded by Samantha C.Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil uploaded by Casey R.Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil uploaded by Michelle D.

BY MARULA

A silicone-free, color-safe leave-in styling and conditioning treatment infused with antioxidant-rich marula oil to deliver moisture and protection while reducing frizz, taming flyaways, and adding shine. This multibenefit silicone-free, color-safe leave-in product treats, styles, and finishes. Great for all hair types, the lightweight formula locks in moisture, tames flyaways, and controls frizz with no greasy build-up. Marula oil's high oleic acid content lets oil deeply absorb into the scalp and hair shaft creating a beautiful gloss. Shiny wrap marula plant stem cells are clinically proven to help repair hair from internal and external damage and increase hair shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil

Start your review of Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Oswego, NY
I didn’t hate this product, but I didn’t love it. I had tried the Moroccan Oil brand and I loved it, so when I saw this on sale I thought I’d try it. I have dirty blonde, dry hair and if I overuse this by even a drop it makes my hair look very greasy and unmanageable.
Albany, NY
I saw this in Kathleen Lights favorites video, and we have similar hair so I wanted to try it. I love this product. It’s almost like a dry oil for the hair because it hydrates but doesn’t make your hair greasy. It smells amazing and enhances curls! Also gets rid of frizz!
Stockton , CA
I'm always looking for the next best thing when it comes to leave in conditioners and leave in oils, this stuff is awesomeeeee I must say! I apply it after my hair has air dried or blow dry and it makes such a difference in how less frizzy it is (I have long straight hair that frizzes at the ends because of bleaching in the past) and this stuff makes it feel and look as if I never color treated my hair, ever! I highly recommend it! I'm sure glad I found it a few months back. (FYI I also use it somewhat like a masque, I put a lot on and sleepover night with it, or leave it on for a few hours while I do my household chores)
Manchester, NH
I do like the shine this gives my hair, but I do not like the smell at all!! If the changed the scent, I may give it another shot.. but until then, I will look for something else.
I wouldn’t reach for this all the time but it does work pretty well. Seemed to make my hair look more healthy and added a nice shine. I love the nice slick packaging. But it did seem to make my hair look a little greasy. If you have really dry hair this would be a great product for you.
Absolutely amazing! I have very thick coarse hair and never could find a hair oil that I absolutely loved until I found this. It tames my frizz and locks in moisture without weighing my hair down. A little goes a long way! I use it on damp hair after I shower.
Brooklyn, NY
This can be used to give your hair some moisture and shine. The fragrance smells like oranges. It's also lightweight, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. I use this directly on my scalp sometimes. And it helps with my dandruff.
I love this product, it tames my frizzy curly hair, and feels smooth and adds shine.  Smells great and a little goes a long way.   My hair looks so much better then products i was using..  Does not make my hair feel greasy.  i would highly recommend women  with  thick or curl frizzy hair to try.   Women with straight hair, it will make your hair shiny and tangle free
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Gaithersburg, MD
This oil works amazing in my hair, doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy, works the price!

Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email