Marula Intensive Hair Treatment & Styling Oil uploaded by Samantha C.

BY MARULA

A silicone-free, color-safe leave-in styling and conditioning treatment infused with antioxidant-rich marula oil to deliver moisture and protection while reducing frizz, taming flyaways, and adding shine. This multibenefit silicone-free, color-safe leave-in product treats, styles, and finishes. Great for all hair types, the lightweight formula locks in moisture, tames flyaways, and controls frizz with no greasy build-up. Marula oil's high oleic acid content lets oil deeply absorb into the scalp and hair shaft creating a beautiful gloss. Shiny wrap marula plant stem cells are clinically proven to help repair hair from internal and external damage and increase hair shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Kohls
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This can be used to give your hair some moisture and shine. The fragrance smells like oranges. It's also lightweight, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. I use this directly on my scalp sometimes. And it helps with my dandruff.
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
I'm always looking for the next best thing when it comes to leave in conditioners and leave in oils, this stuff is awesomeeeee I must say! I apply it after my hair has air dried or blow dry and it makes such a difference in how less frizzy it is (I have long straight hair that frizzes at the ends because of bleaching in the past) and this stuff makes it feel and look as if I never color treated my hair, ever! I highly recommend it! I'm sure glad I found it a few months back. (FYI I also use it somewhat like a masque, I put a lot on and sleepover night with it, or leave it on for a few hours while I do my household chores)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Absolutely amazing! I have very thick coarse hair and never could find a hair oil that I absolutely loved until I found this. It tames my frizz and locks in moisture without weighing my hair down. A little goes a long way! I use it on damp hair after I shower.
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Taylah V.
Taylah V.
Melbourne
How affective was the product in your personal opinions?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Do you notice buildip after continued use?
Logan G.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
Where can you buy this product?