BY MARULA

An antiaging facial lotion to repair environmentally damaged skin and prevent future damage, provide superior hydration, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This omega-rich Facial Lotion features a pure base of marula oil plus high quality aloe with 20 biologically active components and no added water to dilute the active ingredients. Two plant stem cells and seven botanicals repair damage and prevent future damage while 100 percent natural glycan technology strengthens, firms, and hydrates. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Marula is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America. Marula Oil - The Leakey Collection contains 50 percent more antioxidants than argan oil. Developed for women and men of all ages and skin types, this Facial Lotion is allergy-tested, clinically tested, dermatologist reviewed, non-irritating, vegan, cruelty- and gluten-free, and 100 percent natural. see more...

Marula Facial Lotion 1.69 oz
  • "I have very dry skin and I hated how my foundation looked after applying it...At the time I wasn't really on top of my skincare game so I did some research to find a good lotion and I read many reviews on this so I bought it and I've been using it daily since and it's been a life saver!!!!! I now love how my foundation applies and looks when I use this prior to application!!!!! I also have sensitive skin and this did not break me out!!!!! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!!!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This Marula lotion is so moisturizing for the skin and I think this is just perfect for all types of skin because ive let family members try this product and they just fall in love so I would definitely recommend this for anyone with dry skin." in 3 reviews
Annie S.
Woodstock
This makes my skin feel so fresh after I use this. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
tiffany t.
charlotte
this is the best yet affordable face lotion tou could get! didn't break me out and it works great and make my skin feel so good. i bought this honestly because the bottle look so pretty but i come to find out its the best face lotion ive used yet!
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love using the stuff on my face. It's super thick and I definitely moisturizes your entire face. I love the way it evenly applies on the skin and I feel like it makes my skin a lot softer than before I would definitely buy it again
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This is probably one of my favorite products. The packaging I thought was easy and pretty. I think it had a good value but a little expensive. I thought it was very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dhwani D.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a quick drying and non-greasy moisturizer. So for a ll of you out there who do not like that oily feeling but want to stay moisturized, this is perfect for you!! The product is a little pricey, but I was able to save a bunch of money by going through Amazon. I would recommend this to other people without a second thought. Also, this product did not cause me to breakout as I have sensitive skin. I LOVE IT :)
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
You're skin will feel so refreshed and smooth. I am left this natural glow every time I use it. It's a personal favorite, it gives my skin a nice silky soft feel and it makes it look so hydrated! It was definitely worth it in my eyes and I would highly recommend this to anyone
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this face lotion. I apply it everyday and before going to bed. It leaves my skin feeling moiturized  without feeling oily. I feel fresh and don't ever feel weighed down by this lotion. This product is affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend this product.
Hailey  B.
Greenacres , WA
love this product it's worth the money. it totally met me expectations and i wouldn't go back to another product by a different brad. very happy with the choice i made to try this out. c.
Mercedes V.
Kellie M.
Cairo
I thought this product would clog my pores and make my face more oily  (i have combination skin), instead it make my face feel amazing. I feel like it really helped with the dry parts of my skin and kept my oily parts (my t zone) a bay.