BY MARULA

An antiaging facial lotion to repair environmentally damaged skin and prevent future damage, provide superior hydration, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This omega-rich Facial Lotion features a pure base of marula oil plus high quality aloe with 20 biologically active components and no added water to dilute the active ingredients. Two plant stem cells and seven botanicals repair damage and prevent future damage while 100 percent natural glycan technology strengthens, firms, and hydrates. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Marula is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America. Marula Oil - The Leakey Collection contains 50 percent more antioxidants than argan oil. Developed for women and men of all ages and skin types, this Facial Lotion is allergy-tested, clinically tested, dermatologist reviewed, non-irritating, vegan, cruelty- and gluten-free, and 100 percent natural. see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I have very dry skin and I hated how my foundation looked after applying it...At the time I wasn't really on top of my skincare game so I did some research to find a good lotion and I read many reviews on this so I bought it and I've been using it daily since and it's been a life saver!!!!! I now love how my foundation applies and looks when I use this prior to application!!!!! I also have sensitive skin and this did not break me out!!!!! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!!!!!
Adora G.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
You're skin will feel so refreshed and smooth. I am left this natural glow every time I use it. It's a personal favorite, it gives my skin a nice silky soft feel and it makes it look so hydrated! It was definitely worth it in my eyes and I would highly recommend this to anyone
Allie W.
Allie W.
This product really made my face feel so soft and so smooth. This was my first time using it and it was an amazing experience. I would 10/10 recommend this product to anyone! It was very satisfying to me. I would most obviously buy this product again!
Sadies V.
Sadies V.
This Marula lotion is so moisturizing for the skin and I think this is just perfect for all types of skin because ive let family members try this product and they just fall in love so I would definitely recommend this for anyone with dry skin.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Cairo
I thought this product would clog my pores and make my face more oily  (i have combination skin), instead it make my face feel amazing. I feel like it really helped with the dry parts of my skin and kept my oily parts (my t zone) a bay.
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
This is an amazing facial oil, Great for dry skin. Helped me Restore my face completly, I had very sensitive and dry skin. However this product saved my Life, I used it before going to sleep. I Highly recommend this product.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
One of the best facial oils I've ever used. It makes make face feel so soft and moisturized, and its light enough that I can use it at night or in the morning under my makeup. It also smells really good.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this face lotion. I apply it everyday and before going to bed. It leaves my skin feeling moiturized  without feeling oily. I feel fresh and don't ever feel weighed down by this lotion. This product is affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend this product.
Ann T.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Great product! I love the way my skin feels after using Marula Facial Lotion! The consistency of the lotion is lightweight and it dries fast without leaving a sticky feeling on my face. The price for the quality of the product is the best! I'm planning to buy more products from the company.
Delia K.
Delia K.
My skin loves this! It's just that product that my skin soaks right up and loves every bit of it. It melts right in to the skin and feels good and lightweight.