BY MARULA

A leave-in conditioning mist that provides heat protection up to 428- while it delivers intense moisture, tames frizz, and detangles without build-up. Marula Daily Moisture Mist Leave-In Conditioning Heat Protector hydrates your hair while it detangles to improve manageability. Use it on wet or dry hair to strengthen, smooth, soften, and add shine to your tresses. Featuring a non-greasy formula that doesn't leave behind product build-up, it protects hair from heat while it defines curls for a volumized hair look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone. see more...

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love this leave in conditioner. It helps get my tangled out and leaves my hair soft. Sometimes it’s hard to find but when I do I stock up on it. I saw a YouTube guru talk about it and decided to give it a try. So glad I did.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Marula Daily Moisture Mist smells divine! It's like a tropical vacation! I love that it is free of silicone, phthalate, and paraben, so it is safe for my bright blue hair. I have seriously frizzy hair, and Marula Daily Moisture Mist reduces frizz. I feel like it works better, after trying it, on clean, wet, hair. It claims to pull double duty as a curl refresher, but it left my hair feeling heavy, and limp.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
I love this stuff . I got this sampler in my ipsy bag and I love it ! After getting my hair dyed back to its natural color my hair is a little dry and I've been looking for some good moisturizers and I got this and I most asy when it's out I'll have to buy more ! Smell isn't great the product is !
Melissa B.
Noblesville , IN
I love this oil mist for conditioning, heat protection, and frizz reduction! The scent is amazing without being overwhelming, kind of like a tropical scent hard to explain :) My shoulder length hair takes 8 sprays and then combing through is a breeze. Just be sure to spray over a sink or on a towel as this makes your floors super slippery!
Claudia R.
hopkins , MN
This is my favorite product for summer because it's really to keep your away from damage with so much sun, pool and salt. This product is not only a leave-in conditioning but also a heat protector and last but not least, it has a great coconut smell.
Sarah D.
Moline, IL
This smells sooo good! I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair smell so good and so soft, it also detangles my hair! I think it's safe for color treated hair but not 100% sure. I will for sure buy again!
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This Marula daily moisture mist is a multi tasking hair product that can work great on mostly anybody. It is a leave in conditioning treatment, heat protector, detangler, hydrator, and frizz tamer to name a few. I enjoy that this product is paraben and phtalate free but most importantly, i love that it is silicone free. This allows all of the benefits of the Marula oil to truly penetrate the hair vs just hanging out like a top coat. My only negative on this is that even though it is a mist, we must remember it is oil based so it can get heavy or too much if not used sparingly. It might be too heavy for someone with fine hair.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Use this on my hair after showering i brush my hair treat with 2 products plus this one and this tamed my frizz and just spraying it on my hand and rubbing hands together then massaging into hair it left my hair tamed and manageable and it is so light weight!
Dulce H.
I truly love the moisturize it truly helped my skin out. Kept soft and I've noticed a difference. I truly recommended it
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
How many sprays should I put in my super dry color treated thick hair?