Marula Cleansing Lotion 4.23 oz

by Marula

An antiaging facial cleansing lotion to repair environmentally damaged skin and prevent future damage, provide superior hydration, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This omega-rich Cleasing Lotion gently but effectively cleanses makeup and impurities without irritating solvents. It contains natural glycan technology, an AHA complex of five fruit acids, and natural plant peptides to boost efficacy of the proven antioxident power of pure marula oil. Combined with the highest grade of aloe that contains 20 biologically active components and no solvents that can irritate skin, it supports natural cell turnover, moisturizes, and prevents signs of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Marula is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America. Marula Oil - The Leakey Collection contains 50 percent more antioxidants than argan oil. Developed for women and men of all ages and skin types, this Facial Lotion is allergy-tested, clinically tested, dermatologist reviewed, non-irritating, vegan, cruelty- and gluten-free, and 100 percent natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marula Cleansing Lotion 4.23 oz!
Product Highlights
“...I think it definitely is something I do enjoy.  It's gentle on my sensitive skin while offering lots of moisture without stripping my skin of its natural oils.  I definitely recommend this product.” in 3 reviews
I'm so glad I got this on sale! It's a terrible cleansing lotion and is so thick. It left a ton of makeup on my face and a ton of residue. I eventually gave it away. I love the plain marula oil from this brand but after the cleansing lotion I'm not excited to experiment with them any further.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Makawao, HI
The Marula Cleansing Lotion is one of  my favorites.  It's costly and because of this I do not use it as often, but in my opinion I think it definitely is something I do enjoy.  It's gentle on my sensitive skin while offering lots of moisture without stripping my skin of its natural oils.  I definitely recommend this product.
Dry / Fine Lines
I bought this some time ago and I only reach for it when I've run out of other cleansers. The packaging is unremarkable. At first it really helped with the super oily skin I was dealing with but then ended up over drying my skin and exacerbating my oil problem. So, it did not meet my long term expectations of balancing my skin.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Gurnee, IL
I really loved this product because, with such dry skin on my face, I can use all of the moisture I can get! This was so great because, although a cleanser, it really  does lock in all the moisture and keep your face feeling fresh, yet moisturized. It's definitely gentle enough to use daily!
Dry
I love this, mostly because I stay dry year round and oils are my best friend. It's a pretty gentle product, and I would say it is effective. I believe I got mine on amazon. I recommend this product to my dry friends. Only giving 4 stars because the bottle is smaller than I had hoped.
Silver Spring, MD
An amazing product that not only leaves the skin clean but soft to the touch, and non greasy and smells amazing. The product is not exactly drug store priced, but definitely worth the money spent. Your skin will love you for using it and the changes are well worthy of the wait.
Combination / Dark Spots
Hoffman Est, IL
Not my favorite. I feel like for the price, I expected a bit more. It did smell good so that was a plus, but I don't think I would purchase this again or recommend to others. I don't even think I will finish this bottle.
Stone Mtn, GA
I had never used anything by Marula before when I purchased this product. I really like the elegant packaging and it drew me in when I saw it on the shelf. I really liked how clean my face felt after using this. I just wish I could find it more places.
Combination / Dark Spots
Otsego , MN
Was excited about this product, but the fact it was a cleansing lotion, didn't work for me. Smells amazing!!! Too oily for my skin! I have combination oily skin and it made my skin look greasy. The price is a bit up there. Will not be buying again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Bedford, TX
Definitely not worth the price. It did wash off some of my makeup but not all of it. My skin felt tight after washing it off. Plus it has this earthly smell I don't like. Sad to say I'll be returning it.
Dry / Dullness