BY MARULA

An antiaging facial cleansing lotion to repair environmentally damaged skin and prevent future damage, provide superior hydration, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This omega-rich Cleasing Lotion gently but effectively cleanses makeup and impurities without irritating solvents. It contains natural glycan technology, an AHA complex of five fruit acids, and natural plant peptides to boost efficacy of the proven antioxident power of pure marula oil. Combined with the highest grade of aloe that contains 20 biologically active components and no solvents that can irritate skin, it supports natural cell turnover, moisturizes, and prevents signs of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Marula is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America. Marula Oil - The Leakey Collection contains 50 percent more antioxidants than argan oil. Developed for women and men of all ages and skin types, this Facial Lotion is allergy-tested, clinically tested, dermatologist reviewed, non-irritating, vegan, cruelty- and gluten-free, and 100 percent natural. see more...

Marula Cleansing Lotion 4.23 oz
  • "The Marula Cleansing Lotion is one of  my favorites.  It's costly and because of this I do not use it as often, but in my opinion I think it definitely is something I do enjoy.  It's gentle on my sensitive skin while offering lots of moisture without stripping my skin of its natural oils.  I definitely recommend this product." in 3 reviews
Raisa G.
I'm so glad I got this on sale! It's a terrible cleansing lotion and is so thick. It left a ton of makeup on my face and a ton of residue. I eventually gave it away. I love the plain marula oil from this brand but after the cleansing lotion I'm not excited to experiment with them any further.
Alyssa C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is a great product! I use it regularly as part of my skincare routine. It's not harsh on my sensitive skin. And it's definitely a good buy that's worth buying.
Honey K.
Makawao, HI
c f.
I bought this some time ago and I only reach for it when I've run out of other cleansers. The packaging is unremarkable. At first it really helped with the super oily skin I was dealing with but then ended up over drying my skin and exacerbating my oil problem. So, it did not meet my long term expectations of balancing my skin.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Nicole B.
Bloomington, IN
I really loved this product because, with such dry skin on my face, I can use all of the moisture I can get! This was so great because, although a cleanser, it really  does lock in all the moisture and keep your face feeling fresh, yet moisturized. It's definitely gentle enough to use daily!
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
I had never used anything by Marula before when I purchased this product. I really like the elegant packaging and it drew me in when I saw it on the shelf. I really liked how clean my face felt after using this. I just wish I could find it more places.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Was excited about this product, but the fact it was a cleansing lotion, didn't work for me. Smells amazing!!! Too oily for my skin! I have combination oily skin and it made my skin look greasy. The price is a bit up there. Will not be buying again.
Hannah Faith M.
I love this, mostly because I stay dry year round and oils are my best friend. It's a pretty gentle product, and I would say it is effective. I believe I got mine on amazon. I recommend this product to my dry friends. Only giving 4 stars because the bottle is smaller than I had hoped.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.