BY MARUKOME

• Does anyone know if these are sold at krogers or meijer. 1 Answers
Rachel l.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really like this soup! You can find it at you Asian Market for pretty cheap! This is great because it tastes like and authentic miso soup you would taste in Asia! Definitely check it out if you can find it, you won't regret it!
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
For anyone that likes miso soup, I recommend this! It's super easy to make- literally all you have to do is boil water and mix the packets that come with it. It's ready within five minutes and it tastes great
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
I get this at my local HEB in the Asian food isle, it's so good! Just like what you'd get at a Japanese restaurant! And so easy to make, just pour hot water and you're done.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite part of sushi places is the miso soup. When i walked down the grocery aisle i walked upon these. Easy to make and taste just as good as the restaurants!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I buy this at my local Asian market. Miso soup is such a great way to sit down an enjoy a bowl. The rich miso flavor could never go wrong. Inexpensive at your local store.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Cheap and easy to make. It's pretty nice because it's instant and you can add tofu and other ingredients if you want. But with what you get here is pretty good itself.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Foodie Expert
This is the most delicious miso soup I have tried in all my years trying it. My only concern would be that some of the tofu takes spongy.
Janet O.
Janet O.
Foodie Expert
So easy to make, just add water. And it taste great like homemade miso soup. Yummy!
charlotte f.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
As a lover of Japanese food I picked up a couple of packets out of Krogers.Love the flavor and how simple it is to make.As you know making this from scratch takes time.Ofcourse nothing is like the real thing.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
My son and I love this soup. So simple to make, just add water. We especially like it when we are sick. Very filling , tasty and soothing.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does anyone know if these are sold at krogers or meijer.