BY MARUKAWA

sarahann c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is absolutely the most amazing tasting gum I have ever tried takes me back to my childhood. This brand of Asian candy is delicious and very juicy each little ball has a explosion of juice to them.
Sara  B.
This gum is very flavorful. But, is is very Japanese strawberry artificial tasting. I prefer the Japanese over American artificial strawberry flavor so I am happy when I pick up a box if these.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Funny finding these here. these are a great part of my childhood. too my I don't see them in my local Asian grocery store anymore. THIS IS THE BEST FLAVOR!
Kadira L.
This was the best gum when I was a little kid! It came in so many different flavors :D My mom would bring it home each week after grocery shopping
Kristi T.
Honolulu, HI
So So So good! I would always beg my grandparents to buy these for me from the Asian market. Strawberry was one of my favorite flavors.
Jessica I.
I love this gum! The only problem is that it runs out of flavor easily and after chewing for a while it turns rubbery.
Sharon X.
Duluth, GA
This is awesome! I love how it comes in little boxes of 4 balls of gum! I love all the other flavors as well!