BY MARUKAWA

This orange Marukawa gum features a fun and fruity flavor everyone loves. Not only does this Japanese bubblegum taste just like an orange it blows huge bubbles. Orange you glad you found it? (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 046572807012 K see more...

• Do they have more than 3 flavors of this gum.4 Answers
  • "Its really good especially the grape kind." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saucier, MS
It tastes amazingly like fresh picked oranges. The flavor does not last too long,but it does last a good while. The gum is rather great, but it does take a whole little pack to get a nice sized gum ball.
JANEY T.
JANEY T.
I love this gum because it's in a cute little box with 4 little gum balls in them. They also smell amazing and are very cheap too. The taste goes away quickly which is a negative but it's still amazing!
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Omg i love these bubblegum thing i used to buy these all the time i love the grape a lot and the starwberr is my thir favorite this is my second fav but i hate the melon flavor
caroline y.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved these as a child. More expensive than reg wringles gum. Flavor doesn't last long
R Z.
R Z.
Not a big fan because I don't like orange flavor, and the flavor doesn't last.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Gastonia, Nc
Funny finding these here. these are a great part of my childhood. too my I don't see them in my local Asian grocery store anymore.
Portland, OR
When I was a little kid I would always ask my dad to buy me this gum. Its really good especially the grape kind. It has cute packaging and each box comes with 4 little small gum balls.
April Y.
April Y.
So tangy and delicious...for the 3 minutes that the flavor lasts, at least. And you have to eat at least three at a time since one gumball will basically disintegrate in your mouth if you chew it alone. But a classic!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Forestville, CA
Haven't seen these in a while, but they are really tasty. The gum is a little tough after the first 10 minutes or so, but it's worth it because they taste so good. I wish I had some now.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I use to love these when i was a kind ..don't know where they are being sold to now but they are great …love the orange and grape one
Portland, OR
Do they have more than 3 flavors of this gum.