Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsVinegarMarukan
Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar Lite (Pack of 3)

Marukan Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar Lite (Pack of 3)

by Marukan

Marukan Rice Vinegar is brewed with selected rice by our traditional method achieved from our experience of over three centuries. Perfect choice for sushi rice!

Low Sodium & Sugar; 12 fl. oz.; All Natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marukan Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar Lite (Pack of 3)!
Rebecca T.
Sacramento, CA
Marukan Seasoned Rice Vinegar is my go to 'dressing' for my summer cucumber salad. Nothing says summer like a light meal, and this seasoning is amazing when poured over sliced cucumber, tomato and onion... Sometimes I like to throw in some shrimp as well. It adds a whole new flavor, but still has that vinegar bite to it, that I crave. I got my grandpa hooked on this too, and always bring a bottle with me when I visit, so I can make him a cucumber salad. By far my favorite of the rice vinegar that I've tried.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
This is a staple at my house. We use it to make our own version of hibachi sesame noodles. It's also great on salads .
Mary S.
This is great when making Asian chicken salad. It is so bold and flavorful. Love it. Affordable
Allaina S.
Westbury, NY
This is a really nice light rice vinegar. It is bright and acidic, and consistent from bottle to bottle.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
A great rice vinegar. Mix this with soy sauce, around equal parts, and you'll have a quick and yummy dumpling sauce.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
Any time I'm making Asian inspired food or even salad dressings, I reach for this vinegar.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Great rice vinegar for stir fry and other Asian dishes. It lasts forever in the fridge since I only use a few tablespoons at a time.
Jennifer A.
Ancaster, ON
This is a nice light tasting rice vinegar. It's love,y to add to salads such as Asian Apple coleslaw, or to help a dish when more acidity is needed. Very economical for the quality you get.
Symon H.