Marukan Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar uploaded by Jen G.

BY MARUKAN

Marukan® Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar.
Diluted with water to 4.1% acidity.
All natural.
Excellent for salads & sauces.
Since 1649. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Rice Vinegar is great to have on hand for homemade salad dressings or to dilute a recipe. I love the more subtle flavor of rice vinegar.
Audrey  M.
Great for all your Asian cuisine. This brand is my favorite. It is high quality while still at a reasonable price. Highly recommend
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I use this in my Chinese chicken salad and it tastes great. has a better flavor then most rice vinegar.
shyanne c.
This is great for making your own sushi at home, it gives the rice a great flavor as well as stickiness
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
Great for all your Asian cuisine! I love this brand above all the others and it's reasonably priced!
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I use rice vinegar every time I make an Asian dish. Gives my oriental dishes the flavors they need.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
Foodie Expert
This is the absolutely only rice vinegar that I ever use when making sushi or any oriental dish.
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
I recently started using rice vinegar in more recipes and this is the brand I use! I really like the flavor and how it transforms a dish. I use this whenever I make a Thai cucumber salad. In general, the only thing I don't like is that smell, which you can't change. Just thought I would mention it. I don't think it smells like regular white vinegar, it's a different vinegar smell.
Jen G.
I love this vinegar, it's not so acidic that it burns your tongue, but it definitely has that kick. It's a much more mellow flavor than plain white or malt vinegar, and I enjoy it in salad dressings and straight poured over my cucumbers with a touch of kosher salt.
Shayla L.
Soooo so good ! really love this stuff, tastes amazing on rice ! pretty cheap too