Marukan Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar uploaded by Jen G.

BY MARUKAN #17 in Vinegar

Marukan® Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar.
Diluted with water to 4.1% acidity.
All natural.
Excellent for salads & sauces.
Since 1649. see more...

Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Rice Vinegar is great to have on hand for homemade salad dressings or to dilute a recipe. I love the more subtle flavor of rice vinegar.
Audrey  M.
Great for all your Asian cuisine. This brand is my favorite. It is high quality while still at a reasonable price. Highly recommend
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I use this in my Chinese chicken salad and it tastes great. has a better flavor then most rice vinegar.
shyanne c.
This is great for making your own sushi at home, it gives the rice a great flavor as well as stickiness
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
Great for all your Asian cuisine! I love this brand above all the others and it's reasonably priced!
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I use rice vinegar every time I make an Asian dish. Gives my oriental dishes the flavors they need.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
This is the absolutely only rice vinegar that I ever use when making sushi or any oriental dish.
Amanda C.
I recently started using rice vinegar in more recipes and this is the brand I use! I really like the flavor and how it transforms a dish. I use this whenever I make a Thai cucumber salad. In general, the only thing I don't like is that smell, which you can't change. Just thought I would mention it. I don't think it smells like regular white vinegar, it's a different vinegar smell.
Jen G.
I love this vinegar, it's not so acidic that it burns your tongue, but it definitely has that kick. It's a much more mellow flavor than plain white or malt vinegar, and I enjoy it in salad dressings and straight poured over my cucumbers with a touch of kosher salt.
Leila P.
Windsor, Ontario
If you like making sushi at home this stuff is amazing! My family loves my homemade sushi because this product give the right amount of seasoning to the rice.. no guessing involved just mix into the rice after it's cooked for tasty maki rolls. Yum!