BY MARUCHAN

Home style Japanese noodles. see more...

Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
I had never tried these before in my life until one day I was in class all day (nursing student) and was starving soo badly my stomach sounded like a blue whale saying hello. I ran across this and have to say it was the perfect thing ever! Tastes delicious! I get to choose how much sauce I wanted to didnt and it cooked in under 5 mins. Not to mention I was so full I couldnt even finish it. For only 1,50$ How can you go wrong?
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
One of my favorite Yakisoba varieties! It is super easy and quick. Only thing I wish is if it had a larger portion. They're pretty cheap though so it's still a decent value. Definitely would buy again.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of the flavor these offer. I typically love ramen but these are different. I gave it a try a couple times in college because they were pretty cheap and different than the typical ramen packets but I wasn't impressed. They're super unhealthy, too.
kris f.
Michigan City, IN
I make these noodles when i'm sick, or when i need some comfort food. I also eat them because they are quick and you dont have to dirty dishes to cook something. You simply put the packets in and fill water to the line and put it in the microwave. So easy! Not to mention they are like 80 cents a pack. Its a ridiculously good value.
April T.
Sunnyvale
While Maruchan Yakisoba bowls are not at all nutritious, a house with teenagers needs cheap, easy, satisfying meal and snacks on the shelves.  I stock up on them especially during the busy winter months, when sports, holidays, and the weather make preparing meals a chore.  When they go on sale, I grab a lot to keep for those crazy days.
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
This noodle bowl has to be one of my favorites! It's way different then the regular ramen noodles because unlike those, this one brings the sauce and vegetables to go in the noodles which adds flavor. You can purchase from just about any grocery store for a very affordable price. Recommendable!
Dima A.
Richardson
Those noodles tastes amazing. Each time I eat it, it taste better than I ate it last time. I buy it from Aldi. It also affordable price. The ingredients are chicken flavour with vegetables like corn and a mix of veggies .
Cathy M.
Mount Clemens, MI
When I feel just down and need a comfort food that you are pretty sure is really is unhealthy,this is usually what I make. It tastes really good and I seriously love it more than I should. Sorry not sorry.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
These noodles make a quick and easy fix to hunger. It takes less than 15mins to whip up a bowl of these bad boys. The flavor also dances in your mouth. Very comforting.
Lindsay H.
Ocilla, GA
These noodles are so yummy. Comforting. And filling. I have eaten these when I'm down and out, wanting a quick meal or even fast lunches at work. It's cheap but so tasty!